Sunderland

Nobody

The only amazing thing about this terrible mackem side, is that their wins have came against us and man city. Really, they should be on as many points as they are. Awful, awful side.

Most likely they will be on 10pts after 19 matches, and who can really see them more than doubling that in the second half of the season? As every match goes by, and they don't pick up wins, they have less chance of staying up, yet their fans keep coming up with shite reasons to believe they can.

They are all talking about January as if they can win all 4 games, have a look at those fixtures and with what reason can you claim they will win one, never mind four.

The only amazing thing about this terrible mackem side, is that their wins have came against us and man city. Really, they should be on as many points as they are. Awful, awful side.

Most likely they will be on 10pts after 19 matches, and who can really see them more than doubling that in the second half of the season? As every match goes by, and they don't pick up wins, they have less chance of staying up, yet their fans keep coming up with shite reasons to believe they can.

They are all talking about January as if they can win all 4 games, have a look at those fixtures and with what reason can you claim they will win one, never mind four.

there will be a fresh- points from the next 10 games thread, on monday, as the last one failed at the first game.

there will be a fresh- points from the next 10 games thread, on monday, as the last one failed at the first game.

:mackems:

Jozy Altidore ‏@JozyAltidore 2h

@_toosb your so right. Genius.

Reply  Retweet  Favourite  More Details

Anthony_Dent ‏@_toosb 2h

@JozyAltidore It's "you are"

:facepalm:

I'm guessing his twitter name 'toosb' stands for the initials of their affectionate chant to Sir Bobby.....the one that seconds after his passing they collectively repressed all memory of, in favour of boasting of us spitting on his corpse.

Stay classy sunderland.

There is no way this comment won't come across like I'm being a smug arsehole, but about Altidore....... to the Americans........we did try to tell you. :)

There's a lad on Footymad-posts as BenArfa-who confidently informed us that Altidore would score 16 goals this season and that we should have signed him.  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

I'd be reminding him of this...if only the latest update hadn't killed the board.  :'(

Guest Roger Kint

There is no way this comment won't come across like I'm being a smug arsehole, but about Altidore....... to the Americans........we did try to tell you. :)

There's a lad on Footymad-posts as BenArfa-who confidently informed us that Altidore would score 16 goals this season and that we should have signed him.  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

I'd be reminding him of this...if only the latest update hadn't killed the board.  :'(

Only 1 league goal ahead of Shola ffs :lol:

Actually - NUFC 2012/13 after 17 games had 17 points, having only played 3 of Spurs (W), Man Utd (L), Man City (L), Chelsea, Sunderland, Liverpool and Arsenal at home, so we'd picked up 3 points against these sides.  After that point we picked up just 3 points in the remainder of those 4 fixtures, so take potentially as many as 9 away from 17 and stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Stifler.  We could have quite easily been in a similar position last year with the same run of fixtures.

Too complicated, didn't read?  Give your Rain Man impression a rest once in a while and appreciate that there's more to it than that only 1 team have recovered from being in this position in Premier League history. 

It's a weird season and they're showing signs of improvement in their performances and have the transfer window to add talent, they're not finished quite yet.

The fact remains that we had 7 more points than Sunderland do at this stage of the season.

Only 1 team at this stage of the season have had a points total similar to that of Sunderland's and have stayed up. That team was WBA, in the process they won 5 more games and stayed up with some of the lowest points total needed to stay up.

You can argue that they have had a difficult home set of fixtures to the season all you like. It kind of is a shit argument when you take into account their two wins so far have been at home against two of those so called difficult sides. Look at their other games, they have played games against teams around them and have lost the majority of them, Palace, WBA, Hull, and Villa.

Yes last season if our fixtures were a little bit more harsh then we could have been in a similar position, but you know what, they weren't and we weren't in a similar position to them.

Statistically speaking their chances of staying up are slim. Do they have a chance of staying up, yes they do, but it would require a massive turnaround. Even Reading and QPR last season who were in a similar position to Sunderland at this stage went under a good run of form but still went down because the turnaround required was too much.

I'm arguing with a person that doesn't understand that most teams at the bottom base most of their season on their home form.  FML.

All of the points I've made have been completely disregarded, hence why it's pointless arguing with such a monumentally thick person.

Actually - NUFC 2012/13 after 17 games had 17 points, having only played 3 of Spurs (W), Man Utd (L), Man City (L), Chelsea, Sunderland, Liverpool and Arsenal at home, so we'd picked up 3 points against these sides.  After that point we picked up just 3 points in the remainder of those 4 fixtures, so take potentially as many as 9 away from 17 and stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Stifler.  We could have quite easily been in a similar position last year with the same run of fixtures.

Too complicated, didn't read?  Give your Rain Man impression a rest once in a while and appreciate that there's more to it than that only 1 team have recovered from being in this position in Premier League history. 

It's a weird season and they're showing signs of improvement in their performances and have the transfer window to add talent, they're not finished quite yet.

Yes last season if our fixtures were a little bit more harsh then we could have been in a similar position, but you know what, they weren't and we weren't in a similar position to them.

That is an absolute fucking classic of yours "I do not accept that having harsher fixtures could have had us in trouble... oh right, they would have had us in trouble... well we didn't have those fixtures, so we didn't get in trouble".

I've had more engaging conversations with a fucking toilet seat on a hangover.  You really don't help yourself by not seeing there's not just a black and white situation in every case.  So stop getting into football debates with me thanks, you know fuck-all and it's a waste of time.

Cue: how much would you like to bet that Sunderland will stay up even though that's not what I'm saying.  You're an even bigger moron than the N-O perception.

He fucking is, it's ridiculous.  He has one thread of a point and it doesn't matter what anyone else says, he's sticking to it aggressively.  This time it's that only 1 other team have escaped from the same situation (regardless of any context) and there's no arguing with him.  Massive, massive moron.