Sunderland

Nobody

I don't care whether they survive or not. But we absolutely have to batter these fuckers in the next derby.

We're far better but we have frozen in the last two derbies, plus they had a little new manager bounce each time.

Looking at this Premiership season, I think the bottom 5-6 teams are much weaker than usual, and the "upper midtable" sides (5-10 or so) are slightly stronger than usual. I believe the league will be more stratified than usual this season, and the teams at the bottom  will all have very low sums. A vicious dog fight between poor, diseased dogs.

Also, once Malkay goes, all of the bottom six teams will have replaced their manager, with the exception of West Ham. Sam's ridiculous wage may keep him employed, but you would think Hughton and Lambert are very vulnerable if they continue to languish just above the bottom group or fall into it.

:lol: The American dude over there isn't taking it well.

40/40 doesnt like it on here either tbh ;)

Do people think this is some sort of secret code? Just say 'Deuce' ffs. :lol:

Nah, he's not been playing particularly well for them. Of course, they are dogshite too. As I've said, as long as his form for the national team doesn't suffer (and so far, it hasn't), I'm not bothered. I don't expect him to last very long at Sunderland anyway, especially if he continues to receive abuse. Guy needs to learn how to not respond to it.

Poyet's MOTD interview was hilarious. He as good as said 'I'm getting paid and so are all the players so we'll keep turning up'.

His and Bardsleys interviews cut pathetic figures.

:D

Aye, was a blatant 'can't be arsed over Christmas' tackle.

before that tackle I thought they would struggle with a busy schedule. Not sure many of thier new players will have experienced so many hard cold games together- add losing brown to that and things are looking shitty.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: The American dude over there isn't taking it well.

40/40 doesnt like it on here either tbh ;)

Do people think this is some sort of secret code? Just say 'Deuce' ffs. :lol:

Nah, he's not been playing particularly well for them. Of course, they are dogshite too. As I've said, as long as his form for the national team doesn't suffer (and so far, it hasn't), I'm not bothered. I don't expect him to last very long at Sunderland anyway, especially if he continues to receive abuse. Guy needs to learn how to not respond to it.

:lol: Was just joking anyway, personally dont care how he does nor do i think he is up to much in this league but he does score for you lot so at least it works out for everyone here.

before that tackle I thought they would struggle with a busy schedule. Not sure many of thier new players will have experienced so many hard cold games together- add losing brown to that and things are looking shitty.

They're fucked, mate.

Have they moved onto the important things yet? Like why was Colo allowed to stay on the pitch...

sort of...........

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/luck.851333/

One of them is saying "when was the last time we had a penalty?" as if we get them all the time.

What they don't realise is that was our first of the season and we've had plenty of other shouts.  It even flashed up during Liverpool vs. Cardiff that Cardiff are the only team now not to have had one this season.

They're fucked, mate.

Pooyet was whinging about having to play over Christmas last week too. Hardly inspiring stuff when they're in a dog fight at the bottom.