Sunderland

Nobody

Mackem mate just been bemoaning the fact that they haven't scored a goal away from home since August - had to check, but it is actually true!

Just double checked, last away goal 31st August 2013 :lol:

These cunts have been drawn at home in every cup tie so far this season as well.  Even their LC semi v Man Utd they were the first team out of the bag.  Nee luck marra.

recognition  :D http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mags.850991/page-8

if only he knew this wasn't the first thread on them and that there'd been a previous one that just got too full of laughing at them to carry on.

From that thread -

'there isn't a more fickle set of fans in world football than this lot of bi-polar bunch of spacktards'

This coming from the fans who ALWAYS go on about their new manager like he's the best thing since slice bread when he first signs (Bruce, O'Neil and Di Canio all spring to mind) and then when it turns to s*** they all turn on them and act like they never wanted him in the first place :lol: Not to mention how they fawn over players when they first sign too and then get quickly shown why they signed for the likes of Sunderland :lol:

How shit is that 1992ers craic as well? How dare people under the age of 22 support NUFC  :laugh:

recognition  :D http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mags.850991/page-8

if only he knew this wasn't the first thread on them and that there'd been a previous one that just got too full of laughing at them to carry on.

At least it's kept in one thread owa here. I'm sure cumulatively they've well exceeded the 300 page mark this season alone.

Giancarlo Rinaldi ‏@ginkers 44m

Di Canio dismissed criticism from Steven Fletcher: "He's a player who has always got relegated, he doesn't want to improve."

He called him Mr Relegation.  :lol:

@JL_1973

Paolo Di Canio is currently on Italian TV as a pundit and will be revealing all about #SAFC experience. I'll pass on anything of interest.

@JL_1973

Hmm. Good old Paolo. Interesting remarks about Steven Fletcher..

@JL_1973

"He is not a professional player. He is Mr Relegation. When I arrived at Sunderland, he went to Dubai. No desire to improve as player"...

@JL_1973

and now for his opinion on everybody's best pal, Marty...

@JL_1973

"He spend £40million and his team is in relegation zone. He did disasters. His program was 4 days free of 7"...

@JL_1973

"I saw unbelievable things. Player enter pitch with mobile phone in shorts pocket. Players with cramp from driving car"..

@JL_1973

"To save Sunderland from O'Neill reign was equivalent of winning the champions league. It was a miracle"...

@JL_1973

Di Canio on Fletcher: "every critic of Fletcher is like a graduation for me..."

Very angry about Fletcher's attitude. Also called Sunderland "Sunderlast"

Drunken bum apparently.

Players with cramp from driving cars.  :lol:

Sounds like O'Neill was running afreaking youth club of angry young teenage boys.

Bunch of gonks.

I've watched Wes Browns tackle against that Norwich player.  Got him self sent off for the christmas period.

There was no need to do it.  :lol: