Sunderland

Nobody

Jammiest team in the world.

4 missed penalties man ffs and Hernandez spooning an almost open goal wide and then nearly missing the equalizer.

Bardsleys goal their first shot on target and even then De Gea hoyed it in the net!

Man U are shite without rooney and van persie.

That sounds just bitter.  They deservedly went through.

It'll be rammed down our throats for 90 minutes next week, too right i'm bitter!

Guest Roger Kint

Man Utd players never wanted to win that knowing what humiliation awaits in the final :lol:

The way that went it looked like neither did :lol:

Most ridiculous shootout since:

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/nr2GeWiDrdY/mqdefault.jpg

They've made the Capital 1 cup final - good luck to them but they are still a woeful side.

They've had home draws all the way against either lower league sides or teams who weren't really taking it seriously, and lets face it although they're gloating now even their fans haven't taken it seriously thus far,with a mere 20 odd thousand turning out for the home semi final. They might be frothing at the mouth now but only a few days ago they were once again deserting in droves when Southampton went 2-0 up. Strange people.

Some say they were good last night, but they lost over 90 minutes, lost over 120 minutes, had zero shots on target over 90 and finally mustered a virtual back pass on target after 118 minutes which the keeper threw into his own net. This against the worst Man Utd side anyone can remember and then they managed to miss 3 out of 5 penalties and still qualify! How can that be deemed a good performance?

Anyway they're through and now join such giants as Swansea, Bradford, Cardiff (2nd division version) and Birmingham who've been there in the last couple of seasons.

Sadly it's a competition which seems to have become "one too many" for most teams nowadays and for that reason and with the luck and decisions they've had so far they'll probably go on and win it.

Jammiest team in the world.

4 missed penalties man ffs and Hernandez spooning an almost open goal wide and then nearly missing the equalizer.

Bardsleys goal their first shot on target and even then De Gea hoyed it in the net!

Man U are s**** without rooney and van persie.

That sounds just bitter.  They deservedly went through.

They played well, but I can imagine the reaction on here if we played a match and had one pot-shot from 25 yards on target in 2 hours. A shot that 99 times out of 100 would have been comfortably saved.

Premiership survival is most important but the cups shouldn't be underestimated for their ability to get supporters dreaming. I wish we took the cups more seriously but they aren't deemed profitable enough.

Premiership survival is most important but the cups shouldn't be underestimated for their ability to get supporters dreaming. I wish we took the cups more seriously but they aren't deemed profitable enough.

It's a sad indictment of what football has become. Can we sell him on for a profit? What can we call our ground to increase commercial revenue? Best not risk trying too hard to entertain. That would risk survival. Sad.

I'm not really interested in them gloating until they win it - can't say I'd be particularly jealous of being LC runners up. Obviously a bit worried about them winning it, given Man City's last pathetic cup final showing.

Pellegrini's first chance at a cup though, hopefully they will be well up for it.

Guest reefatoon

They will now have their mind on the final, while playing even worse in the league, dropping points here, there and everywhere leading up to it. Be rock bottom, go into the final and get humped, then fuck up the rest of the season and get relegated, where they will vanish into non existence in the lower leagues for eternity.  Can't fucking wait.

They will now have their mind on the final, while playing even worse in the league, dropping points here, there and everywhere leading up to it. Be rock bottom, go into the final and get humped, then fuck up the rest of the season and get relegated, where they will vanish into non existence in the lower leagues for eternity.  Can't fucking wait.

Indeed, "he who laughs last..."

Guest neesy111

What a load of crap.