Sunderland

Nobody

Guest bimpy474

Sunderland are after another Argentinian, I've never known a team filled with so many players from the same foreign country, it will never work.

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

He is good to be fair. Has a lot of "issues" including wanking on webcam, driving over his own foot etc.

Will fit in tbh

We f***ing better.

They all owe the fans (lol, they don't give a s***) a performance after last seasons gutless, s*** stained debacle.

I can't wait for the game.

depends if we turn up- havent the last few.

We f***ing better.

They all owe the fans (lol, they don't give a s***) a performance after last seasons gutless, s*** stained debacle.

Exactly this.

First time in my entire life I've left a game early. I'd never done it before but as 90 minutes approached, I thought I just couldn't see/hear that pack of bastads celebrate the final whistle. So....as the game ticked over into the 90th minute, I left, telling meself that, technically, I hadn't left earlya as I'd stayed for ninety minutes.

Bollo.cks, obviously, but as I walked along Percy street and heard them cheer the whistle, I was glad I had.

We had better f.ucking turn up next Saturday.... :dave:

Would if I could  :coolsmiley:

:lol: hithere is the only decent one IMO

We had a couple of decent ones on Footymad but they seem to have disappeared. Probably been locked in a ferry cabin and burned for being too reasonable.

Pretty sure he's the only current one, but yeah, he seems a sound lad.

Before Derby: hi there

After Derby: hit here

:lol:

Yeah he is, seems a good lad. How did you know that btw? That someone had signed up?

Go index. Scroll down.

Hello, latest member joined is "Stray Mackem"

Intredasting  >:D

Bloody hell, I was going to hang around for a bit and get to know the place, you lot are quick  :lol:

If you read my intro on my first post you'll see I'm here to contribute, not agitate, I'll leave that to the puerile knackers  who seem to infest internet forums. Hopefully I'll add a different, but probably not objective, angle to many of the discussions on here.

If anyone wants a ding dong, then I'm sorry but I'm not your man  :sad: You'll have to look elsewhere. I'm sure there are plenty of idiots from my side of the divide who pop up on here with the sole intention of winding you up, and we have them on the Sunderland forums too. That's not why I'm here, and you'll see in time.

I'll try and keep my posts restricted to this thread, but I may dip into others from time to time.

Oh, and I'll post after the derby regardless of the result !  :fool:

Bloody hell, I was going to hang around for a bit and get to know the place, you lot are quick  :lol:

If you read my intro on my first post you'll see I'm here to contribute, not agitate, I'll leave that to the puerile knackers  who seem to infest internet forums. Hopefully I'll add a different, but probably not objective, angle to many of the discussions on here.

If anyone wants a ding dong, then I'm sorry but I'm not your man  :sad: You'll have to look elsewhere. I'm sure there are plenty of idiots from my side of the divide who pop up on here with the sole intention of winding you up, and we have them on the Sunderland forums too. That's not why I'm here, and you'll see in time.

I'll try and keep my posts restricted to this thread, but I may dip into others from time to time.

I think you should start watching more television based on your other post

Do you post on RTG, if you do what's your username?  Give an honest answer.