Sunderland

Nobody

We wont win the derby, draw at best.

Pardew will have us sit off them again.

After watching yesterday a terrible shocking team with one pathetic shot on target in 120 minutes I will put anything less than a win purely on the head of Pardew. Even the worst Man Utd team for twenty plus year had more than enough chances to score four last night. Play the ball on the ground (NO f***ing SHOLA) and take the game to them from the off. They have no pace in their team and a utterly woeful strike force - Pardew has no excuse not to win this game against a team who are second bottom and despite some bed wetters on here abysmal. Over to you MR PARDEW!!!

This was how a lot of us felt last season as well and we got dicked

No excuse this year as last year it was in the middle of an atrocious bad run and a clash where the pressure was totally on us. Not this year - no chance of relegation the pressure is totally on the mackems this year as they are the ones in deep s***. As I said anything other than a win will be down to Pardew.

Sunderland were under far more pressure than us last year as we had just won against Fulham virutally guaranteeing us safety, or so we thought at the time. Derbies are like cup fixtures and with Pardew's cup pedigree against Poyet I wouldn't put money on us. Hopefully our far superior players will make that superiority count, but with Pardew's knack of spreading fear in the second half the only worry will be whether we lose the battle mentally like last few times.

Disagree about the pressure as we were still right in the shit and the home team plus coming on the back of the Benfica match. The cup pedigree has no meaning really with Poyet as both times we played virtually a reserve team in both fixtures and Pardew had never beaten Mourinho until this season either if I'm correct - I agree totally with you on your second point and that's why I say Pardew will be totally to blame, as if he sets the team out to play on the ground and not get involved in Sunderland's spoiling tactics then our superior players should make it count. If I see Shola on the team sheet for this game then I know he has bottled it before a ball has been kicked.

We only really have Cabaye that can cause any threat in the system we play, have a feeling he will get sent off.

Disagree there totally he maybe our main threat but only threat??? So Sissoko, Remy, Debuchy, Gouffran and Ben Arfa don't provide any threat - are you being serious there??? The result doesn't rely on the team being bottlers it's totally dependent on Pardew not being a bottler. We are playing the team second bottom in the league, 18 points difference between the two and it's that way for a reason!

Pardew and the players owe us BIG time after the pathetic surrender at our place last time.

If they bottle it again, I swear I'm going to learn Voodoo and f.uck them ALL over with some scary sh.it.  :knuppel2:

Once I learn what scary sh.it is, obviously.

And find out what 'f.ucking them all over' would actually entail.  I'm a bit under the weather at the minute so I wouldn't like to overextend meself.

Come to think of it, Voodoo is...

Ah, bollocks, never mind. You get the idea, I'd be incandescently cross, anyway. 

I'm rambling, man. derby fever.  :idiot2:

Are people seriously already starting to blame Pardew for losing or not winning a match that hasn't even been played yet? :lol:

No I'm hoping he will prove me wrong and set the team out to win and to take the game to a very poor team - past experience suggests otherwise.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Sunderland were under far more pressure than us last year as we had just won against Fulham virutally guaranteeing us safety, or so we thought at the time. Derbies are like cup fixtures and with Pardew's cup pedigree against Poyet I wouldn't put money on us. Hopefully our far superior players will make that superiority count, but with Pardew's knack of spreading fear in the second half the only worry will be whether we lose the battle mentally like last few times.

Actually that's the mistake we made the last 2 derbies, setting up to outpass them. We should just field a direct team which can deal with a high tempo derby game.

Are people seriously already starting to blame Pardew for losing or not winning a match that hasn't even been played yet? :lol:

No I'm hoping he will prove me wrong and set the team out to win and to take the game to a very poor team - past experience suggests otherwise.

Doesn't sounds like you're that open minded at all tbh. What will you say if we played them of the park, missed a few sitters, maybe even missed a penalty and lost to an own goal or a Krul howler, just for argument's sake? All Pardew's fault by default? Wouldn't it be better to just keep it at saying our recent derby record doesn't inspire confidence, but you hope him and the players (they are the ones on the pitch after all) can make our supposed superiority count, or maybe even, I don't know, wait until after the match to spew your Pardew bile?

Pardew and the players owe us BIG time after the pathetic surrender at our place last time.

If they bottle it again, I swear I'm going to learn Voodoo and f.uck them ALL over with some scary sh.it.  :knuppel2:

And find out what 'f.ucking them all over' would actually entail.  I'm a bit under the weather at the minute so I wouldn't like to overextend meself.

Ah, bollocks, never mind. You get the idea, I'd be incandescently cross, anyway. 

Zipp, please just turn your fuc.king swear filter off. Thanks.

Zipp, please just turn your fuc.king swear filter off. Thanks.

:D :D :D

Fucking done, man.

Actually that's the mistake we made the last 2 derbies, setting up to outpass them. We should just field a direct team which can deal with a high tempo derby game.

We do need to play high tempo I agree but make sure that the ball is not hoofed - Southampton demonstrated exactly in the the first 60 minutes how to play the mackems with good tempo and good passing. In the last two the tempo was not there and we reverted to the usual ace card of Shola off the bench and knocking it long - not the way to go against these. Use our pace as they have very little of it.

Doesn't sounds like you're that open minded at all tbh. What will you say if we played them of the park, missed a few sitters, maybe even missed a penalty and lost to an own goal or a Krul howler, just for argument's sake? All Pardew's fault by default? Wouldn't it be better to just keep it at saying our recent derby record doesn't inspire confidence, but you hope him and the players (they are the ones on the pitch after all) can make our supposed superiority count, or maybe even, I don't know, wait until after the match to spew your Pardew bile?

No I put what I say against three years off total baffling tactics which I is a regular occurrence - past experience with this manager.

Course they are, man. Why settle for the depression at present when you can travel into the future and create more negativity?

We'll do them.

Sent my mackem mate a congratulatory message on Facebook yesterday and he replied it in good grace (that is, no FTM rubbish and no "haha we made a final and you didn't) - basically said that they finally have something to cheer about. Need more level-headed mackems like that.

Hithere seems alright, still time for him to change though  :hmm:

Been here since October 2012 and I think people are expecting some kind of breakdown from me.

Previous Sunderland fans on here must have been a bit mental then?