Sunderland

Nobody

No chance they'll go down, unless their high tempo kills them with injuries and fatigue later on in the season. Depends on how big they get their squad, PDC knows he needs a big one for his style of football.

:thup: I agree plus the 3 promoted teams are of a poor standard this year and all play fairly uninspiring direct footbal from a solid Championship base which now won't be good enough.

Sunderland are on sky now against Man city I think i'll have a watch to see what the fuss is about

what time is KO?

agree on them not going down, he'll have them fit and organised - can get you a long way in this league

Half 1.

No chance they'll go down, unless their high tempo kills them with injuries and fatigue later on in the season. Depends on how big they get their squad, PDC knows he needs a big one for his style of football.

:thup: I agree plus the 3 promoted teams are of a poor standard this year and all play fairly uninspiring direct footbal from a solid Championship base which now won't be good enough.

Cardiff may have a bit about them depending on who they bring in, certainly showing some ambition so far. Hull will be decent for spells, Bruce works well at that level while Palace don't stand a chance.

Think WBA as an outside bet for relegation, without Lukaku this year and were brilliant for parts but equally as shite, that shite period may extend without Lukaku pulling them out of the shit.

Crystal Palace and Hull are going down so, so quickly. Abysmal squads.

Norwich had an abysmal squad when they came up but they finished 9th.

Norwich had a good manager.

Pretty much everyone who you'd tip too go down has strengthened this time round too unlike in many of the previous seasons.

I think it's going to be a strange old seaso, with lots of teams taking points off sides you wouldn't normally expect. With major changes at most teams, there's going to be a lot of bedding in and the effect of new players and a new start may well cancel each other out in a lot of cases. The promoted teams do look exceptionally shit though, Cardiff are having a go at spending some money but Palace are relying on Holloway playing mental attacking football like he did at Blackpool, whilst Hull have Steve Bruce.