Sunderland

Nobody

di canio: "We are not very late [in the transfer window], but I would like a player ready to join the rest of the group because the process of integration is not just physical. They have to understand how we play, which is not easy."

:yao:

no need for integration mate

/us

Ours are already ahead on that from January!

Di Canio's brought in 9 players and he's still saying they really need more signings, how many did this looney sign at Swindon again?

It's a huge shuffle of the pack down there, revolutionary almost. 

Fundamentally though nothing will change at Sunderland, they remain one of English football's least attractive destinations and play in a town modern professionals would never be seen in. They will only get players with no other realistic option and have to pay way over the odds.

Will be interesting to see how it all pans out but wouldn't be surprised if they turn out to be a cheaper version of 'Arry's QPR team.

9 signings and they are weaker than last season. Impressive.

They still have no full backs and no quality in the middle of the park. They also sold their keeper who was the only top class player they owned. It's ok though, they've replaced him with Arsenal's third choice.

PDC is like me on football manager games, change the entire squad every summer just because I like making transfers. I bet the majority of these new signings won't be there in 18 months :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

This tour could turn out to be a farce looking at the weather there. Now discussing possibly playing shorter games if/when the manage to play. Dont see how City can play a game even if this game goes ahead unless its delayed a day.

I'm not sure what's more disturbing... his hair, the lifeless stare, or the wallpaper.

My nana had wallpaper like that I'm guessing from the 70s and my mam had hair like that in the mid-80s....what year is it in sunderland ffs??

Guest Roger Kint

I'm not sure what's more disturbing... his hair, the lifeless stare, or the wallpaper.

My nana had wallpaper like that I'm guessing from the 70s and my mam had hair like that in the mid-80s....what year is it in sunderland ffs??

All we know for sure is that its not post 1992 as thats banned ;)

Cabral looks decent. Altidore could end being shit again though based on just this game. Sunderland will definitely be better this year although so they should be with that many new signings.