Sunderland

Nobody

Guest palnese

They have some very winnable fixtures, but they just don't score enough goals.

They're going down. They've won 2 out 10 games against their closest relegation rivals, I think.

Down IMO.

Nice sentiment, but two games in hand gives them bit of a chance of sneaking out.

:D

No chance. We're gone. But that's not such a bad thing as we desperately need to offload some of the cloggers that have been stealing a living for far too long now. Players like Larsson, Gardner, Altidore and Fletcher who offer practically nothing game after game, and some of whom are living off the myth created by people who don't have to watch them week in week out.

We made a s*** team look like world beaters again, and the only surprising thing about today is we're still not cut adrift, which will give some of the more deluded Sunderland fans the false hope of survival.

The sooner we're down the better, and we can start planning for next season.

Fat Sam & Andy Carroll (plus a certain chicken dancer) can all but see these off.

After that next winnable game is Cardiff at home, too much to do by then.

That's the last game Sunderland would want as a must win. I can see Carroll giving them hell and chicken dancer scoring at least one.

I don't see how people are saying only 3 wins. They're on 25 points, 34 will not be enough. Assuming the 3 wins come at home, where do these draws come from?

the three home games against sides around them are critical, dont win them, will , and deserve to go down.

Liverpool V Sunderland

Sunderland V West Ham

Tottenham V Sunderland

Sunderland V Everton

Man City V Sunderland

Chelsea V Sunderland

Sunderland V Cardiff

Man Utd V Sunderland

Sunderland V West Brom

Sunderland V Swansea

well they have the comfort of 3 points at old trafford to look forward to as for the other games :dontknow: its getting to the daft time of the year when some strange results can crop up for sides around the relegation places as they suddenly remember they only have so many games left to survive

Got a free ticket in the Norwich end today. Not seen that much of them otherwise, but purely on the basis of their performance today, they'll do very well to stay up. Morealess every time the ball was put into their box, carnage ensued. They also have absolutely no goal threat, Altidore cannot wait to get rid of the ball on the occasions he actually manages to bring it down properly, and off the ball he swans round like he's Berbatov. To be fair he's probably annoyed at the poor service he receives, which takes the form of punted balls up to him.

Can't believe we lost twice to the team I saw today.

I still think they'll stay up.

They'll probably have 32 points maximum (7 points from West Ham, Everton & Cardiff at home) going in to their last 2 matches. That means they'll probably have to beat West Brom at home in that last midweek game just to take it to the last day v Swansea. Tall order.