Sunderland

Nobody

A competitive Sunderland puts more pressure on NUFC and those calling the shots here.

When Sunderland get relegated Alan Pardew will be the most relieved man. That is wrong.

should, but under this regime? the couldnt give a fuck tbh.

A competitive Sunderland puts more pressure on NUFC and those calling the shots here.

When Sunderland get relegated Alan Pardew will be the most relieved man. That is wrong.

As if Padew and Ashley give a fuck what Sunderland are doing, they barely care when they beat us, never mind how they're doing against anyone else.

The North East as a region is just irrelevant in the upper echelons of the league. I don't think it's good for us at all to have our only two rivals languishing in the lower league. 

I would miss the derbies too. If we aren't going to go for the cups at least we can try our best against those lot (then get thumped).

Just my thoughts. These have looked like goners to me all season. Absolutely useless. I'm glad their transfer and manager policy has gotten them relegated.

The last two seasons have included the worst 2 games I've ever attended, both against this lot.

Last season was unbearable, I wrongly thought it wouldn't nay couldn't happen again against such a poor outfit.

This season made last season look like a fucking piss up with your mates on the beach in comparison. A near 90 minutes of their players/fans/managers ripping the piss out of the football club I love. Fucking rancid.

Under this regime and manager I hope we never play them again.

If we aren't going to go for the cups at least we can try our best against those lot 

That's the problem, though. Last 2 home games we haven't.

And I'm still apocalyptically angry about it.  :rant:

The last two seasons have included the worst 2 games I've ever attended, both against this lot.

Last season was unbearable, I wrongly thought it wouldn't nay couldn't happen again against such a poor outfit.

This season made last season look like a fucking piss up with your mates on the beach in comparison. A near 90 minutes of their players/fans/managers ripping the piss out of the football club I love. Fucking rancid.

yep- the small consolation, and I did suspect it at the time, the derby win again was seen as a pinacle to thier club- they've not won since. Its no coincidence, I heard Bardsleys interview after the derby- and knew they were going to be in trouble :aww:

This season made last season look like a f***ing p*ss up with your mates on the beach in comparison. A near 90 minutes of their players/fans/managers ripping the p*ss out of the football club I love. f***ing rancid.

Amen. :thup:

Bang on.

Fucking shameful that their relegation enables our shitehawk of a manager to avoid the pressure of a performance/result in the derbies.

Ding ding ding ding. Rings the bell. :thup:

If the mackems had qualified for the champions league the past 2 seasons, we would still get 52,000 turning up every week and Ashley wouldn't give a fuck.

As if Sunderland doing well/staying up would put pressure on Pardew. Give over, so long as the club gets the points required Ashley doesn't give a shit who they come against, nor does Pardew.

I want Sunderland to go down because they are rivals, it's in our nature, not because of fear in losing to them.

But then the fans would start to demand more.

And Ashley and Pardew don't give a fuck what the fans think either.

Maybe Ashley is a closet Mackem. We saw what happens to a manager when his side bollocks the Mackems when Hoots oversaw the 5-1. Yet this numbnuts presides over derby defeats aplenty and never seems to be under any pressure.

They don't seem concerned about going down, they're just going to continue to do what's put them on such good standing and throw loads of money at it.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sunderland-to-receive-%C2%A360m-in-parachute-payments.903176/

35m  :lol: Aye, righto.

Completely failing to recognise that they are already losing money hand over fist and they'll be out of pocket even more because of TV revenue and everything else that comes with being in the PL.

Guest Roger Kint

They don't seem concerned about going down, they're just going to continue to do what's put them on such good standing and throw loads of money at it.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sunderland-to-receive-%C2%A360m-in-parachute-payments.903176/

Havent they already signed off the current seasons TV money off to the bank overdraft? Not sure how they think it will mean £35m to spend when they are losing money badly in the PL never mind with 1/2 the income coming in :lol:

This season made last season look like a f***ing p*ss up with your mates on the beach in comparison. A near 90 minutes of their players/fans/managers ripping the p*ss out of the football club I love. f***ing rancid.

Echo this. This season's result was ridiculously painful. Absolutely awful.

Echo this. This season's result was ridiculously painful. Absolutely awful.

Last year was bad but I think it was more that we actually needed to win. This year was like being stabbed in heart. Utterly painful.

Bet the % of fans who have been going to games a while have a Pardew game down as the worst they've attended is remarkably high.

Bet the % of fans who have been going to games a while have a Pardew game down as the worst they've attended is remarkably high.

Absolutely no question.

Saw some sh*te in the mid to late '80s but I'd swap anything I saw then for either of the two mackem games or the Liverpool game last season. That was particularly bad because of the defeat to the unwashed the week before-for some unknown reason I expected some sort of reaction. (*slaps own head; stupid boy ).

But the worst of the lot was this season's 0-3.

Will never forgive him for that.