Sunderland

Nobody

Can't gloat at the Mackems when they have beaten us twice and we are so s***.

Doesn't mean you can't still derive some enjoyment from it though. We've got f*** all else to smile over.

Without the derby to look forward to, next season is going to be hideous mind.

Doesn't mean you can't still derive some enjoyment from it though. We've got f*** all else to smile over.

the derbies were a high point of this season?

If Pardew's still here it'll be a fucking relief.

Used to look forward to the derbies with the knowledge we'd put up a good fight at the very least but they'd been Pardewed 'til further notice. Why anyone would look forward to any future ones until there has been a change in the dugout is a glutton for grief.

Used to look forward to the derbies with the knowledge we'd put up a good fight at the very least but they'd been Pardewed 'til further notice. Why anyone would look forward to any future ones until there has been a change in the dugout is a glutton for grief.

owe a mackem 200 bastard quid for losing both derbies this season, i'm livid like

owe a mackem 200 bastard quid for losing both derbies this season, i'm livid like

offer him double or quits on thier survival.

That'll buy him a nice house in Pennywell.

offer him double or quits on thier survival.

nah he's been dead cert they're down for months tbh

fuck pardew man

I've not been on here for a while as my time has been mainly taken up by my extra counselling sessions, and long ponderous walks in the country  :(

At the time of that thread there were plenty of us Sunderland fans on there posting that the season was going to be a disaster, and we we shot down with the usual Mag kernt, WUM or bedwetter responses. I was accused of being all three for politely pointing out that this season was going to be a disaster, based purely on what recent SAFC history has taught us and that DI Canio and Di Fanti were useless. Sadly, and predictably, I was right.

It actually looks like we'll probably be relegated before our last two homes games. I bet those are a barrel of laughs, and I wouldn't much fancy being a Sunderland player on those two days.

The season hasn't been all bad. Taking six points from you lot, and the cup final were fantastic, and something I though I'd never see as a Sunderland fan, and I'll always look at those days with  happiness. But the overriding feeling I'll get when it all comes to it's inevitable conclusion "oh well, we're down again", which in itself is quite damning.

We have to stick with Poyet, as constantly changing managers has been a nightmare. But he must git rid of the poison we've accumulated over the last 4 or 5 years, and start again in the Championship. Many Sunderland fans, and some fans from other clubs, think we'll come straight back up. I don't. I think the play-offs would be a more realistic target, and would be happy with that.

I'm obviously disappointed with the way the season has gone, but it's came as no surprise, and the blow has been softened by the fact that many of us seen it coming.

I know it's a cliché, but fuck it. Sunderland til I die !

A fair bit of truth, common sense and gold old fashioned Sunderland "resignation to your lot" in there.

You're obviously a lot better qualified to talk about Sunderland than I am, but two points in the post I'd comment on are, why should you stick with Poyet ? Sure stability is a great thing and regularly binning managers is unlikely to work but six months or so into the job it just doesn't look like he fits with the club to me. If that is the case you're best rid of. There are the usual nominations for scapegoats for your current position but what has happened over the last couple of months is largely down to him and some awful decision making.

The other point is finishing top 6 next season if you go down. Again, you know better but I just can't see you achieving that. There are some big problems with your personnel, and possibly finances too, which may mean you don't yo-yo this time and could be away from the big league for quite a while.

It must have already been said but if so I make no apologies for saying it again. Our supporters were yet again absolutely magnificent. I expected things to be either very low key or unpleasant given almost certain relegation, the white flag performance at Spurs and the Bardsley / Colback news. Fans were fucking magic I thought.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/our-fans-yesterday.904890/

:mung:

Then a few threads down:

One bloke, from what I could tell , was accused of hockling at a kid????

Then another great SAFC fan from Shildon that many will know, had to be restrained from getting at the bloke.

Then a bloke in glasses and Stone Island top ( yes I know) was threatening to 'rip the head off' the alleged hockler. As far as I could tell, the alleged hockler then countered the threat and the speccy Stone Island bloke sat down sheepishly.

Anyone witness it and have a better and more accurate explanation???

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/weird-incident-in-block-u19-yesterday.904858/#ixzz2ymhujjfO

Best fans in the world marra

:joey:

It must have already been said but if so I make no apologies for saying it again. Our supporters were yet again absolutely magnificent. I expected things to be either very low key or unpleasant given almost certain relegation, the white flag performance at Spurs and the Bardsley / Colback news. Fans were fucking magic I thought.

We won the fanz!

I've not been on here for a while as my time has been mainly taken up by my extra counselling sessions, and long ponderous walks in the country  :(

At the time of that thread there were plenty of us Sunderland fans on there posting that the season was going to be a disaster, and we we shot down with the usual Mag kernt, WUM or bedwetter responses. I was accused of being all three for politely pointing out that this season was going to be a disaster, based purely on what recent SAFC history has taught us and that DI Canio and Di Fanti were useless. Sadly, and predictably, I was right.

It actually looks like we'll probably be relegated before our last two homes games. I bet those are a barrel of laughs, and I wouldn't much fancy being a Sunderland player on those two days.

The season hasn't been all bad. Taking six points from you lot, and the cup final were fantastic, and something I though I'd never see as a Sunderland fan, and I'll always look at those days with  happiness. But the overriding feeling I'll get when it all comes to it's inevitable conclusion "oh well, we're down again", which in itself is quite damning.

We have to stick with Poyet, as constantly changing managers has been a nightmare. But he must git rid of the poison we've accumulated over the last 4 or 5 years, and start again in the Championship. Many Sunderland fans, and some fans from other clubs, think we'll come straight back up. I don't. I think the play-offs would be a more realistic target, and would be happy with that.

I'm obviously disappointed with the way the season has gone, but it's came as no surprise, and the blow has been softened by the fact that many of us seen it coming.

I know it's a cliché, but f*** it. Sunderland til I die !

A fair bit of truth, common sense and gold old fashioned Sunderland "resignation to your lot" in there.

You're obviously a lot better qualified to talk about Sunderland than I am, but two points in the post I'd comment on are, why should you stick with Poyet ? Sure stability is a great thing and regularly binning managers is unlikely to work but six months or so into the job it just doesn't look like he fits with the club to me. If that is the case you're best rid of. There are the usual nominations for scapegoats for your current position but what has happened over the last couple of months is largely down to him and some awful decision making.

The other point is finishing top 6 next season if you go down. Again, you know better but I just can't see you achieving that. There are some big problems with your personnel, and possibly finances too, which may mean you don't yo-yo this time and could be away from the big league for quite a while.

The only reason I believe we should stick with Poyet is purely for stability. I'm nowhere near certain he's the right man, but constantly changing has been a disaster for us.

As for finishing top 6 in the Championship next year ? Like I said in my post, I'd be more than happy with that, but I don't think it's a certainty.

Guest chicken little

It must have already been said but if so I make no apologies for saying it again. Our supporters were yet again absolutely magnificent. I expected things to be either very low key or unpleasant given almost certain relegation, the white flag performance at Spurs and the Bardsley / Colback news. Fans were f***ing magic I thought.

Then a few threads down:

Then another great SAFC fan from Shildon that many will know, had to be restrained from getting at the bloke.

Then a bloke in glasses and Stone Island top ( yes I know) was threatening to 'rip the head off' the alleged hockler. As far as I could tell, the alleged hockler then countered the threat and the speccy Stone Island bloke sat down sheepishly.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/weird-incident-in-block-u19-yesterday.904858/#ixzz2ymhujjfO

what's that, some people acting the cunt in a crowd of tens of thousands of people, at a football match? good grief

Should be able to revel in the SAFC demise, as they undoubtedly would if things were reversed, but our lot won't even let us enjoy that because there's every chance we'll be joining them or even swapping divisions again next summer. Suppose  i'll worry about that when it's nearer happening and seek temporary solace if/when SAFC go down.

It must have already been said but if so I make no apologies for saying it again. Our supporters were yet again absolutely magnificent. I expected things to be either very low key or unpleasant given almost certain relegation, the white flag performance at Spurs and the Bardsley / Colback news. Fans were f***ing magic I thought.

Then a few threads down:

what's that, some people acting the cunt in a crowd of tens of people, at a football match? good grief

FYP.  SoL remember.

I know it's a cliché, but f*** it. Sunderland til I die !

The only reason I believe we should stick with Poyet is purely for stability. I'm nowhere near certain he's the right man, but constantly changing has been a disaster for us.

As for finishing top 6 in the Championship next year ? Like I said in my post, I'd be more than happy with that, but I don't think it's a certainty.

:pardsgrin:

Should be able to revel in the SAFC demise, as they undoubtedly would if things were reversed, but our lot won't even let us enjoy that because there's every chance we'll be joining them or even swapping divisions again next summer. Suppose  i'll worry about that when it's nearer happening and seek temporary solace if/when SAFC go down.

No offence but I absolutely hate this attitude, it is basically my lass and life in general "I should be looking forward to x but I may get cancer and die so I will just whinge about that".

Fucking revel in it man! Them going down is pretty much happening, worry about the negatives when the time comes!