Sunderland

Nobody

Lady in blue on the right looks like she isn't comfortable being alive.

Colbacks Mam??

Camp Where's Wally at the back, 3 along from Willie Thorne tucking into his bait.

cant see that :lol:

Nobody spotted Adolf yet- day dreaming of Wars, about 6 people from the right in front of the white fence near the back.

Colbacks Mam??

Camp Where's Wally at the back, 3 along from Willie Thorne tucking into his bait.

Nobody spotted Adolf yet- day dreaming of Wars, about 6 people from the right in front of the white fence near the back.

:spit: literally spat the coffee out. just seen the fucker :lol:

Colbacks Mam??

:lol: :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Cattermole named North East Football Writers' 2014 Player of the Year!

:spit:

What the actual fuck! I didn't realise it was a comedy award.

Oh and Colback was 2nd. Catts for me like.

To be fair like, from what I saw it's the same s*** Rooney, Gerrard and co do every f***ing week without any punishment at all.

That was it. Mind, I hate it because the ref never changes his mind, but all clubs should be charged.

And will you lot f**k off with that photo. I know at least two people on there :)

To be fair like, from what I saw it's the same s*** Rooney, Gerrard and co do every f***ing week without any punishment at all.

That was it. Mind, I hate it because the ref never changes his mind, but all clubs should be charged.

And will you lot f**k off with that photo. I know at least two people on there :)

Anyone that's referenced above per chance?!?

(come on, everyone is thinking it even if they're too polite to ask)

which 2 :lol:

clues tho, not the real names,  in the spirit of the game.

Dunno where else to put it and don't want to make a thread for it, but this is a decent short film based around derby day/the rivalry

Good video showing how many bell-ends are supporting both teams. The 3-fingers in the air shows that they win that argument/battle portrayed in the film.