Sunderland

Nobody

Yeah, the thing Wullie outlined ages ago was spot on, the only thing Pardew will know is to whip them up into a frenzy and it'll backfire. We've got much, much better players than them mind, but tsar hasn't helped in recent times.

Fwiw I think we'll not get beat this time.

They are s***, but have been the last few times. Draw is the best we can hope for imo

This. Poyet's game plan and style of football is obviously particularly well-suited and effective against a team set up to play with Pardews conservatism. Not to mention the players will have John b****** Carver in their faces all week before the game giving it the big one and generally filling them full of nerves.

We'll tire ourselves out chasing after the ball for long periods again before tiring and meekly fading away the longer the game goes on.

20 days :( I don't care if we lose these days, or win, but I'm still dreading watching us lose this.

You're due a win. To be honest I think you'll get it.

You know you will win.

Can only win if we score.

I wouldn't worry, I am sure we will help in some way. As long as it is Pardew vs Poyet we are fucked.

not getting the wankathon over the 0-0 draw with chelsea like.

Got a mackem on TS at the moment, who says it's in his top 5 of games that he's seen over the last 40 years. :o :D

yeah listening to it- was the per amble that motivated me to post it. :lol:

0-0 at home top 5 games of all time, haha.

think we need a football radio thread tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

not getting the wankathon over the 0-0 draw with chelsea like.

Got a mackem on TS at the moment, who says it's in his top 5 of games that he's seen over the last 40 years. :o :D

Jesus Christ :lol:

Maybe he's only seen that one?

Christ, the way they're going on about the result on Look North, you would think the mackems were some plucky underdogs from the Unibond league giving the mighty Chelsea a good old go. Sure enough the small time pricks have been lapping it up.

They love a patronising little belly tickle from the media don't they?

Christ, the way they're going on about the result on Look North, you would think the mackems were some plucky underdogs from the Unibond league giving the mighty Chelsea a good old go. Sure enough the small time pricks have been lapping it up.

remember when we beat Barcelona 3-2 in the champions league. Oh how we dreamed of one day getting 0-0s at home to Chelsea.

remember when we beat Barcelona 3-2 in the champions league. Oh how we dreamed of one day getting 0-0s at home to Chelsea.

Sod that, we've beat Chelsea the last two times we've played them at SJP :lol: