Sunderland

Nobody

We should have won that

:dowie:

You should have had 9 men but regardless, we dominated possession and had more chances. Love to hear how you should have won it.

Wickham you could argue could have been sent off. I'll agree. Thought he got a toe on the ball but it's a difference of opinion. Don't know where you've pulled nine men from.

We had a shot cleared off the line at 1-1 in the 90th minute. Howard made a good save from Gomez first half.

The three clear cut chances Everton had were Lukaku hitting the post, the one on one from Bridcutts mistake and the penalty.

We were by no means outplayed. Fairly even game that I thought we could have pinched at the end.

Could argue I'm looking at this through red and white specs. Could say you're looking through blue ones?

Whos BIGGEST  Newcastle Everton Sunderland ??

Fuck that, let's have a joint XI. It's been too long.

what about a joint best fights

the ferry landing

the battle of bath lane

The March on the Toon

We should have won that

:dowie:

You should have had 9 men but regardless, we dominated possession and had more chances. Love to hear how you should have won it.

Wickham you could argue could have been sent off. I'll agree. Thought he got a toe on the ball but it's a difference of opinion. Don't know where you've pulled nine men from.

We had a shot cleared off the line at 1-1 in the 90th minute. Howard made a good save from Gomez first half.

The three clear cut chances Everton had were Lukaku hitting the post, the one on one from Bridcutts mistake and the penalty.

We were by no means outplayed. Fairly even game that I thought we could have pinched at the end.

Could argue I'm looking at this through red and white specs. Could say you're looking through blue ones?

The 9 men is Wickham and Gomez for his dive in the box during the first half. On the replay you can see that Mason is going to blow his whistle (and presumably book him) until he realises it's Gomez who was already on a yellow.

You could have pinched it with the shot off the line yeah, but that doesn't mean you should have won. Our final ball in and around the box was piss poor, we had the possession and opportunities to be 1 or 2 up before you scored the free kick imo. You looked dangerous at times on the break though.

One of them on RTG saying he watched the match with a bunch of Everton and said most EFC fans think Lukaku is awful, as in Altidore bad, and Coleman is the weak link in their team who teams go out to expose.  :lol:

Would love to hear 1878's retort to this.

One of them on RTG saying he watched the match with a bunch of Everton and said most EFC fans think Lukaku is awful, as in Altidore bad, and Coleman is the weak link in their team who teams go out to expose.  :lol:

Would love to hear 1878's retort to this.

Is that the one that said Everton Fans hate Liverpool and Mags etc.

the same post at every game they play, just change the team and  the rivals but the thing that remains is hating the Mags :lol: