Sunderland

Nobody

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/11445146/England-player-arrested-for-sex-with-14-year-old-according-to-report.html

England international Adam Johnson has been arrested on suspicion of having sex with a 15-year-old girl, according to reports today.

The Sunderland winger was allegedly questioned by police after three unmarked police cars and a van arrived at his £1.85 million house early this morning.

Officers are also claimed to have found a loaded gun at the property, although apparently it is legally owned by the player.

The report on The Sun's website - which does not name the player, but says that he is a Premier League regular and has appeared for England - says the policemen spent the day at the property, which sits in two acres of woodland.

The BBC later claimed that the player is 27 years old.

England manager Roy Hodgson is due to name his squad on Mar 19 for the games against Lithuania on Mar 27 and Italy four days later.

Quote someone on the RTG forum "He's not a paedo if she is 15"

Wow, just wow, how can someone really think and post that?

Of course he may well be innocent, I am just higlighintg the stupidity, out of order nature of some eeediots post.

Of course he may well be innocent, I am just higlighintg the stupidity, out of order nature of some eeediots post.

Fucking hell, got a link?

depends really doesn't it? If it's someone he knew and was grooming then yeah but if someone came up to him in a club looking 21.... does that make him a pedo?