Sunderland

Nobody

I can't remember the last time I cared less about this shitfest. I tried to taunt the mackems at work but my heart really wasn't in it. They said they were playing a shit team and might get a 0-0 and I agreed we were too. They really have sucked all the joy out of my life. :(

Bastards. The fucking bastards. :rant:

I mean Ashley and his poodles obvs.

The first couple of these last 4 derby defeats hurt, but I'm  kind of numb to it now (as with most things NUFC at the moment), and I fully expect us to lose again.

Carver can run his mouth off as much as he wants about him knowing what it means, and how he'll make sure the players know, but he was also fully involved in the last 4 defeats, so I don't what difference his local passion is gonna make, when he sets the team up like Pardew MK2.

Hopefully we can turn it round, but I'm not holding my breathe.

Have I missed something? Not arguing about which is the better city? It's Newcastle, and any Sunderland fan that says otherwise clearly hasn't been to Newcastle. Oh, and the Empire is the biggest theatre between Manchester and Edinburgh, that's why it gets all the big West End shows. 

Let's get back to football, or at least what passes for football in the North East. Normally I'd be happy with a draw on any derby day but we desperately need a win. So being Sunderland we'll probably get beat. If we do we're as good as down because I'm certain Burnley will finish above us.

Hopefully it'll be relatively trouble free, otherwise we'll have Northumbria Plod saying 'Told you so'  :(

You will win. The last two seasons you needed a win right about now with no signs of it coming, we have been the team to give you that win. I can see us losing again. This time it's not Pardew's surrending that worries me, or Carvers ability to clone the cunt. What honestly worries me if how many of our first team players are out. I believe if we had a full squad and Pardew nowhere near it then this would be a fairly comfortable match for us, as it is we have players in the wrong positions, and youngsters plugging holes.

Guest Incandenza

Sunderland have won only four games all season. They have the second worst home record and the worst shots for/shots against ratio of any team in the league, even worse than Leicester. They have failed to score in 15 games this season, and only Villa have a worse goalscoring record. They have conceded 22 home goals, more than any other team.

Sunderland are shit. They are even worse this season than in the last two. Regardless of what Pardew and Carver have been doing, if they keep getting worse then logically we have to beat them sooner or later.

Sunderland have won only four games all season. They have the second worst home record and the worst shots for/shots against ratio of any team in the league, even worse than Leicester. They have failed to score in 15 games this season, and only Villa have a worse goalscoring record. They have conceded 22 home goals, more than any other team.

Sunderland are shit. They are even worse this season than in the last two. Regardless of what Pardew and Carver have been doing, if they keep getting worse then logically we have to beat them sooner or later.

:thup:

Still reckon we'll lose though

We're only basing "yeah but Sunderland will win" off previous meetings. There's nothing about the way they're currently playing that suggests they even know what a win is. And I know derby days are different, Carver is shit, we've got no defence etc. but they're abysmal.

We're only basing "yeah but Sunderland will win" off previous meetings. There's nothing about the way they're currently playing that suggests they even know what a win is. And I know derby days are different, Carver is shit, we've got no defence etc. but they're abysmal.

Their run up to the last derby was DDDLDD.

Before the game at their place in Oct 2013, their Prem form was LLLLLL.

Seen (and said) it all before unfortunately

The worm has well and truly turned and they've got our number. Got no faith whatsoever in Carver being able to turn it around and manage us to a win over them tomorrow or at any time in the future tbh. We're losing tomorrow, absolutely no doubt in my mind. We may even get a good hiding too.

Would've been mildly confident of a draw had Advocaat not had a while to drill their pile of shit in to something resembling a team and pinpoint our many deficiencies. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a man sent off tomorrow either, trying and failing to play the occasion and not the opponent thanks to the potato in charge.

We're only basing "yeah but Sunderland will win" off previous meetings. There's nothing about the way they're currently playing that suggests they even know what a win is. And I know derby days are different, Carver is s***, we've got no defence etc. but they're abysmal.

Their run up to the last derby was DDDLDD.

Before the game at their place in Oct 2013, their Prem form was LLLLLL.

Seen (and said) it all before unfortunately

Aye - we should beat them but it is unlikely.

Have I missed something? Not arguing about which is the better city? It's Newcastle, and any Sunderland fan that says otherwise clearly hasn't been to Newcastle. Oh, and the Empire is the biggest theatre between Manchester and Edinburgh, that's why it gets all the big West End shows. 

Let's get back to football, or at least what passes for football in the North East. Normally I'd be happy with a draw on any derby day but we desperately need a win. So being Sunderland we'll probably get beat. If we do we're as good as down because I'm certain Burnley will finish above us.

Hopefully it'll be relatively trouble free, otherwise we'll have Northumbria Plod saying 'Told you so'  :(

You will win. The last two seasons you needed a win right about now with no signs of it coming, we have been the team to give you that win. I can see us losing again. This time it's not Pardew's surrending that worries me, or Carvers ability to clone the cunt. What honestly worries me if how many of our first team players are out. I believe if we had a full squad and Pardew nowhere near it then this would be a fairly comfortable match for us, as it is we have players in the wrong positions, and youngsters plugging holes.

But Carver said he was happy with the squad not two months ago ???

The worm has well and truly turned and they've got our number. Got no faith whatsoever in Carver being able to turn it around and manage us to a win over them tomorrow or at any time in the future tbh. We're losing tomorrow, absolutely no doubt in my mind. We may even get a good hiding too.

this.  fucking shameful

never mind the 50k lap it up.