Sunderland

Nobody

"Watched in Benidorm today And was sat to this smug, fat george arsehole. Now I'm going to get slated for his but I was with my eight year old son and he was sitting next to said george tit and I went out for a tab when we were 3-0 down and when I came back the bairn was in my seat. Apparently this bloke in his 30 ' s had said to the bairn "Sunderland are shit" when the bairn cheered our goal. I know what the stock replies will be but I didn't want the boy to see an argument or worse a fucking fight break out so we simply went into the next bar.

TBF if the guy had swung a punch he would have probably have had a coronary. Just sums them up to me a bloke having a go at an eight year old kid."

Love it when they clearly make up stories about our fans to wank off about between themselves and cant even spell Geordie right  ;D ;D ;D

Tbh I see where the mackem's coming from if it did happen like, it's bad patter being a twat to a kid in a pub on holiday over daft Newcastle/Sunderland bollocks.

What did amuse me was this, as he's clearly expecting a flood of replies asking why he didn't simply kick the fuck out of him :lol:

I know what the stock replies will be but I didn't want the boy to see an argument or worse a fucking fight break out so we simply went into the next bar.

Tbh I see where the mackem's coming from if it did happen like, it's bad patter being a twat to a kid in a pub on holiday over daft Newcastle/Sunderland bollocks.

What did amuse me was this, as he's clearly expecting a flood of replies asking why he didn't simply kick the fuck out of him :lol:

I know what the stock replies will be but I didn't want the boy to see an argument or worse a fucking fight break out so we simply went into the next bar.

It is but the bloke who started the thread is at fault for the whole thing. You don't let an 8 year old alone in a pub in Benidorm because you're going out for a fag