Sunderland

Nobody

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/this-airport-craic.1136375/

Another day another made up story. :fool:

"I remember a fat geordie confronting a lad in a Sunderland top at the airport. He was waiting for his luggage at the time and the greasy skunk told him to get the fuck out of the airport as Mackems shouldn't be allowed to use it. The lad was quite slight and actually looked a bit timid but out of no where he nutted this lad, knocking him out on the conveyor belt. Everyone just watched in awe as this fat twat was dragged along the conveyor belt with both legs hanging off it. By his second pass he still hadn't come around and no one had gone to seek help. I got my luggage after that so never found out what happened to him, he might still be on there now."

"I remember a fat geordie confronting a lad in a Sunderland top at the airport. He was waiting for his luggage at the time and the greasy skunk told him to get the fuck out of the airport as Mackems shouldn't be allowed to use it. The lad was quite slight and actually looked a bit timid but out of no where he nutted this lad, knocking him out on the conveyor belt. Everyone just watched in awe as this fat twat was dragged along the conveyor belt with both legs hanging off it. By his second pass he still hadn't come around and no one had gone to seek help. I got my luggage after that so never found out what happened to him, he might still be on there now."

i don't know anyone would think this was beyond the realms of possibility like :lol:

but the rest of it is made up bollocks clearly

They're geet precious about the airport like.

Always find it funny how they make up random stuff about the airport. It's called Newcastle Airport.  I find it funny when they call it Ponteland Airport and allsorts.

Once sent a bloke I used to work with this after an argument with him about it when I was winding him up.

Newcastle Airport

Woolsington,

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE13 8BZ

0871 882 1121

www.newcastleairport.com

Newcastle International Airport (IATA: NCL, ICAO: EGNT) is an international airport located near the Woolsington area of Newcastle upon Tyne, England, 5 nautical miles (9.3 km; 5.8 mi)[1] north-west of the city centre. In 2013 it was the 10th busiest airport in the United Kingdom.

Always find it funny how they make up random stuff about the airport. It's called Newcastle Airport.  I find it funny when they call it Ponteland Airport and allsorts.

Once sent a bloke I used to work with this after an argument with him about it when I was winding him up.

Newcastle Airport

Woolsington,

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE13 8BZ

0871 882 1121

www.newcastleairport.com

Newcastle International Airport (IATA: NCL, ICAO: EGNT) is an international airport located near the Woolsington area of Newcastle upon Tyne, England, 5 nautical miles (9.3 km; 5.8 mi)[1] north-west of the city centre. In 2013 it was the 10th busiest airport in the United Kingdom.

Need planes to land on Northumberland street for it to count as Newcastle Airport tbh

I mean, isn't saying Woolsington isn't Newcastle just like saying Seaham or Boldon aren't Sunderland? They clearly are.

Except Boldon isn't. It falls under South Tyneside council and has a NE postcode.

The odd parts are Whitburn and Cleadon which are both South Tyneside but have SR postcodes. Cleadon is physically attached to South Shields though whereas Boldon is separated by some greenbelt.

Hope that clears things up :lol:

Ah right, cheers. Well the point is roughly the same, in that just because the airport isn't slap bang where it says 'Newcastle-upon-Tyne' on maps, doesn't mean it's not Newcastle.

Well it's in Newcastle Upon Tyne and It's called Newcastle Airport.  If you ask any non biased person where Newcastle Airport is I think we would know the answer.

I honestly think they're the sort that upon returning from their luxury holiday in Benidorm with their lass/sister and their mam/cousin kindly offers to pick them both up, saying "so you're landing at Newcastle airport at 3.15, OK I'll see you then." they spend the next 15-20 minutes on the phone chastising them for not calling it Ponteland airport, accusing them of "giving the mags one up" and telling them a story about a mag they met at the hotel bar who agreed Catts was always a superior player to Cabaye and that Tiote was 100% scared of him, to the complete and utter bewilderment of the daft slag.

Its a weird thing to obsess over, and according to that thread we have a song celebrating their aiport deficiency. Well, I couldn't recall it so I've adapted the old scouse 'classic' about Man Utd in Munich....

Who's that lying about the runway?

Who's that lying about the planes?

Its the bitter mackem fools,

acting like a bunch of tools,

'cos they cant get that obsession out their brains

The story about someone getting sparked out on the luggage carousel....thats something else! Conjures up an image that wouldn't look out of place in an episode of Father Ted. F*cking Moron!