Sunderland

Nobody

Wouldn't really be that keen on Sessegnon myself unless it somehow involved Jonas going the other way.

Quality on his day but that is too much of a rare occasion and is also 30 next year.

When we inevitably don't sign anyone by the end of the day I'd rather our front 6 just looked like this, with Anita and Gouffran as back ups.

Cisse

Remy                HBA

Cabaye Sissoko

Tiote

The post match reaction was weird like. Apparently they didn't even play that bad until O'Shea was sent off? He could have just glossed over it and said they were unlucky with the red etc. Seems like he's always looking for an excuse to slag them off in public. I always ask for more honesty from Pardew but that's to do with team performances. Singling out players for public criticism is bad management imo.

The post match reaction was weird like. Apparently they didn't even play that bad until O'Shea was sent off? He could have just glossed over it and said they were unlucky with the red etc. Seems like he's always looking for an excuse to slag them off in public. I always ask for more honesty from Pardew but that's to do with team performances. Singling out players for public criticism is bad management imo.

look at the best managers, Fergie, Wenger, Mourinhio etc when do they ever hang their players out to dry? They'll make up some shit about the ref to get the media from talking about how poor their side was on a day or how bad a player was and onto them and the nonsense they're spewing. You really have to do something beyond stupid to get a bad word out of them in public (in private different matter but thats to be expected)

look at the best managers, Fergie, Wenger, Mourinhio etc when do they ever hang their players out to dry? They'll make up some shit about the ref to get the media from talking about how poor their side was on a day or how bad a player was and onto them and the nonsense they're spewing. You really have to do something beyond stupid to get a bad word out of them in public (in private different matter but thats to be expected)

I have absolutely no problem with a manager saying 'we were terrible' today. Bobby did it. Singling out players though? Nah.

I have absolutely no problem with a manager saying 'we were terrible' today. Bobby did it. Singling out players though? Nah.

obviously but even then the top managers are reluctant ever to say in public they played bad thats how protective of their players in public they are. Fergie was the master of it.

obviously but even then the top managers are reluctant ever to say in public they played bad thats how protective of their players in public they are. Fergie was the master of it.

Let's just agree that Di Canio's a nutcase.

Let's just agree that Di Canio's a nutcase.

:snod:

I know he is buying s*** but at least he is being backed by his board.

We all know our "board" is considerably less than perfect, but our transfer policy over the last few years looks incredibly sane and efficient in comparison to Sunderland's shambolic approach.

:lol: 'less than perfect'

Yeah, just a tad short of perfect they are. Aye.

They were pretty terrible like, even before the sending off..

They were pretty terrible like, even before the sending off..

and even worse at Southampton apparently, really jammy point according to most.

http://i.imgur.com/l1uNRpA.png

Can't see them doing well tbh. Go on a poor run and the pressure on the players will only get intense from their manager.

Didn't know their midfielder-turned-LB is their vice-captain.

That really does look like a dreadful squad of players. Feel sorry for whoever has to pick up the pieces when di Canio goes.

They keep setting the "transfer window alight" but just get worse and worse.