Sunderland

Nobody

Guest firetotheworks

It's mad how many people think it was a direct reference.

There's no doubt he ran the length of the pitch on purpose, but I can't see how there was anything in having his arms out.

It's not that, the arms out was nothing, it's that he started imitating a plane.

It's mad how many people think it was a direct reference.

There's no doubt he ran the length of the pitch on purpose, but I can't see how there was anything in having his arms out.

People are just dying to kick off at something. I'm pretty sure how much a cunt he is. He wouldn't mock people dying in a plane crash.

Within minutes of a re-tweet from yesterday there's 40 or 50 of those inbred twats ganging up en masse, relentlessly tweeting all sorts of shit to me. Canny intimidating tbh. Horrible people.

Not as bad as last year, where some dug up a year-old photo of me wearing glasses and kept calling me a paedo. How hypocritical! Where's my hero worship? :lol:

EDIT: Not saying it was undeserved btw, but the speed it got to that scale was insane.

Is the johnson celebration more to do with the plane with 5 in a row on. That is the impression i got.

Aye, I said that a couple of pages back, that's what I thought of straight away. No one seems to have seen that though.

Guest Roger Kint

Nice choice of picture, completely undermines their 'innocent until proven guilty' stance.

Pulling his best 'Gummy Venus' face :lol:

Personally my feeling is that his celebration was meant to mock the MH17 disaster and it may emerge in February that he's also a paedophile but that's up for the British judicial system to decide. He'll have had his family in the stands on Sunday and himself and them would have been subjected to hearing 3,000 people calling him a nonce and I think his frustration and humiliation just boiled over. It wasn't a normal goal and scoring a penalty doesn't lead to a spontaneous celebration as from the kick being awarded to the goal being scored takes a couple of minutes which could suggest it was pre planned.

It's not a celebration he's ever done before and he had to run the full length of the pitch to aim it at the fans who were abusing him so it's pretty clear what he was doing. Can't say it particularly bothered me, he's just got one of those faces where you can tell exactly what he is and I'm sure he's got a lot more pressing things on his mind than his goal celebration.

Having actually won 6 in a row, there was a great opportunity for them to escape their Little Brother syndrome and not make these victories over a shit Newcastle into their FA Cup/Premier League/Champions League/World Cup final bonanza... but no :lol: The world still begins and ends with NUFC.

Guest firetotheworks

Can't decide whether it would be worse being that person or living next to that person, probably the latter.

Having actually won 6 in a row, there was a great opportunity for them to escape their Little Brother syndrome and not make these victories over a shit Newcastle into their FA Cup/Premier League/Champions League/World Cup final bonanza... but no :lol: The world still begins and ends with NUFC.

proved it with their calls to total sport last night.

Having actually won 6 in a row, there was a great opportunity for them to escape their Little Brother syndrome and not make these victories over a s*** Newcastle into their FA Cup/Premier League/Champions League/World Cup final bonanza... but no :lol: The world still begins and ends with NUFC.

Ask a mackem below the age of 40 what their best footballing memories are and i bet many of them involve anything negative that has happened to NUFC.

Probably something like this. To name a few and in no particular order:

A) The times the mags have been relegated. (B) The times we've beat the mags. © The time the mags let a 12 point lead slip and failed to win the premiership. (D) The time Mike Ashley renamed the ground the Sports Direct Arena.

I can think of very few highs in 4 decades that aren't NUFC related. A few promotion seasons, should they have been down there in the 1st place? A couple of respectable 7th place finishes maybe?