Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

Remember when 'Top Dogs' was entirely our invented thing and not a name of the review for their only decent season in about 18 years? Now its on a t-shirt for a team 3rd bottom with 1 win in 10 :lol:

They are crawling out of their siblings to embarrassing levels this week all over social media, the reactions to Colos red card appeal(we would have won the match and the league now) and this new idea we are all professional victims over Johnson(naturally McLeans incident is ignored) is pitiful. Deleted a load on FB who havent posted a single thing in months but are all over now :anguish:

im afraid we'd be the same in truth, we have to just take it mate its part of the hatred, i do predict a lot of disorder in the return fixture next march.i can see hell on in town before and after the match regardless of the result

Guest Roger Kint

They are crawling out of their siblings to embarrassing levels this week all over social media, the reactions to Colos red card appeal(we would have won the match and the league now) and this new idea we are all professional victims over Johnson(naturally McLeans incident is ignored) is pitiful. Deleted a load on FB who havent posted a single thing in months but are all over now :anguish:

im afraid we'd be the same in truth, we have to just take it mate its part of the hatred, i do predict a lot of disorder in the return fixture next march.i can see hell on in town before and after the match regardless of the result

I am old enough to remember more than 3 years ago and what i saw we really werent the same at all. The minor fact that they dont dominate our every waking thought means after the laughter we moved on reasonably quickly. I sure as hell dont remember seeing endless photos of our fans holding fingers up to say we won 5 in a row either.

Small-time w*****s!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/27/eef8f19e9f27d5f0d35f75079a44bbc5.jpg

What is that magic connect 4 t-shirt supposed to be?  The one with the pieces just floating there? 

I thought that was from some fanzine site.  As if it's actually official merchandise :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Banned for life for basically pointing out there could be a riot on their hands

Mind what a stupid twat for going there, surely someone must have mentioned it was going to be a dangerous idea?

Kid seems a bit of a cunt, like.

Imagine if this situation was reversed though, I've a feeling the outcome would have been more severe.

yep- not that anybody with the money would go to sunderland- im inclined to think the bouncers would join in the aggro tbh.

I am old enough to remember more than 3 years ago and what i saw we really werent the same at all. The minor fact that they dont dominate our every waking thought means after the laughter we moved on reasonably quickly. I sure as hell dont remember seeing endless photos of our fans holding fingers up to say we won 5 in a row either.

no but we didnt have internet forums when i was a lad fueling hatred as well eh?

ive been going since the 70's and never known some of the cuntish behaviour, albeit behind a keyboard, i just think it will kick off in March big style

Used to on a regular basis, when I was younger, and enjoyed it too, I don't know if it's because the place has got shitter or I've grown up but, I can't go anymore, it's absolutely dire and the number of chavs seem to be on the increase and ruins a place which isn't anything special to begin with.

I don't think many of us realised we had won 5 in a row until Sunderland did it.

Guest Roger Kint

I don't think many of us realised we had won 5 in a row until Sunderland did it.

Kinda proves my point, to be honest it never even occurred to me til they were banging on about it

I don't think many of us cared.  We went nigh on 30 years unbeaten down there and didn't bat an eyelid.  Aye it was nice to beat them but for a large part of the 90's and 00's we had far bigger fish to fry.  We've always been the biggest fish to them. 

I don't think many of us cared.

Pfft. Anyone who didn't care is a godamned mackem. :angry:

9-1, FTM,  SIAR.  Watch ya LETTERBOX!

9-1, FTM,  SIAR.  Watch ya LETTERBOX!

Didn't the 9-1 thing only start after we beat them 5-1?

Most of the threads on that board are hilarious! Full of made-up bull-s*** about our fans! Some pearlers on here! We think he's a world beater and world class midfielder apparently!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/jack-colback-on-sunday.1153133/

I've never seen a more obsessed and bitter set of supporters than these lot - they are so jealous of all things Newcastle it's unreal. They have more topics on us than their own team totally embarrassing the fuckers are - surely it can't be to long before we have a Mag in space topic as I think it's the only fucking place they haven't seen one of us in yet.

:lol: Banned for life for basically pointing out there could be a riot on their hands

Mind what a stupid t*** for going there, surely someone must have mentioned it was going to be a dangerous idea?

I'm sure they must've done more than that to get banned for life though!! Its pretty much impossible to get banned from anywhere in town for more than a few weeks (unless you get involved in fighting or serious vandalism I'd imagine.) They must have shouted it across the room at him to try and incite others to attack him, or maybe told the barman "I'm gonna go over there and start a riot" or summat.

Can't believe any establishment in the city centre would be so stupid as to have him in there on that night in any case. Could very easily have ended up with no establishment left.

Mind what a stupid t*** for going there, surely someone must have mentioned it was going to be a dangerous idea?

I'm sure they must've done more than that to get banned for life though!! Its pretty much impossible to get banned from anywhere in town for more than a few weeks (unless you get involved in fighting or serious vandalism I'd imagine.) They must have shouted it across the room at him to try and incite others to attack him, or maybe told the barman "I'm gonna go over there and start a riot" or summat.

Can't believe any establishment in the city centre would be so stupid as to have him in there on that night in any case. Could very easily have ended up with no establishment left.

not every one knows who the kunt is, he is infact a no mark skinny twat, best ignore them all, there all looking for bites cos they know what they are, an underclass of trampy kunts who's soul reason to exist is twisting at us.

the RTG forum is full of early 20 year old mag haters and over 50's ex hoolies, areswipes the lot