Sunderland

Nobody

Shows how bad our defeat to them really was.

I think it's papered over the cracks for them tbh. We looked way way better than them last week. Whereas in the last 2-3 years they deserved to win the derby and it helped to galvanise them, this year I think it's a false dawn. They're doomed.

Shows how bad our defeat to them really was.

This.

I can take no pleasure in this result - it just magnifies how much we bottle it every time we play them.

They are as bad as we have seen in the PL IMO...

Our lot should be ashamed.

As soon as he tightens up the defence he'll lose the relatively impressive attacking edge they've shown today too. Lose-lose, brilliant.

Yep. Can see him going more and more ultra negative.  Problem is they have s*** defenders. Very damaging defeat this

As soon as he tightens up the defence he'll lose the relatively impressive attacking edge they've shown today too. Lose-lose, brilliant.

Yep. Can see him going more and more ultra negative.  Problem is they have s*** defenders. Very damaging defeat this

:thup:

Yup, they need wins like us, draws won't be enough. They have Southampton next and I reckon he will defend deep at home in the hope they nick one or get a draw.

Just hope we win next week because it would open up a gap between us and bottom 2 hopefully while dragging Bournemouth below us assuming they don't win today