Sunderland

Nobody

Be interesting to see if Short gives him some money to buy some big shite lads in Jan. They're probably going to need it.

We might be competing for the same defenders if we continue to ship the same type of goals.

It all stems from the fact that Sunderland can only motivate themselves when they play us. The rest of the time they're a bad team that doesn't even try that hard. Football is so dependent on motivation and belief. Them beating us 3-0 and then losing 6-2 have almost no relation to each other. Football doesn't work that way anyway. We beat Norwich 6-2 and Man City only beat them 2-1. That doesn't mean we'd beat Man City by three goals if we played them next week, just because we beat Norwich by three more goals.

Sunderland are just a laughably poor team and so results like the one today are to be expected. They beat us because they tried a bit harder than they do against other teams, but also got incredibly lucky. They profited from some of the worst refereeing you're ever likely to see and for that one game they're always on the finishing form of Messi. That game says absolutely nothing about our quality or theirs in the long run.  One game never does otherwise the 0-0 we got at Old Trafford would mean we were on the same level as Man Utd. The fact we're both in the bottom three after eleven games tells the real story and that's that we're both totally s****. 

I thought they were disciplined to a point. Make no mistake they were still abysmal and only picked up a tiny bit after the goal. It was mostly about the sending off dragging us down a bit.

I just don't get this statement "we lost 3-0 to these" that I've seen a lot, as if it means anything really. We were by far the better team and unlucky on the particular day. We're not a bad team because we lost to Sunderland. We're a bad team because we have issues in every area of the pitch that have caused us to lose the majority of games. We don't have a good goalkeeper, good defenders, a central midfield or prolific strikers. That's not exactly a recipe for Success. Despite the result, the game last week was one of our better ones. If we stay up this year it'll be because there's three teams worse than us in the league, it won't really be about us being better than anyone.

These clowns beat us 3-0 and we played well apparently. What a fucking joke.

We did though, we were by far the better team.

Will you shut up, seriously?

Played well. 0-0 till almost half time and only lost by 3. Fucking ridiculous.

Ron, we were miles the better side. I don't see where the debate is. We lost because of the referee. I'm not saying we would have scored but I doubt we would have conceded with 11 men on the pitch.

We are shite, they are probably worse.

We were by far the better team up until the penalty and sending off, they didnt even have a shot until that point we were very comfortable, and just hadn't put away our chances which is obviously a problem.

As as for the shut up comment, no. If we have to put up with your macho man crap, youll just have to deal with the fact that your opinion isn't gosbel, and that this is an open forum with different types of people with varying opinions.

We were by far the better team up until the penalty and sending off, they didnt even have a shot until that point we were very comfortable, and just hadn't put away our chances which is obviously a problem.

As as for the shut up comment, no. If we have to put up with your macho man crap, youll just have to deal with the fact that your opinion isn't gosbel, and that this is an open forum with different types of people with varying opinions.

So we were by far the better team for 40minutes but it was still 0-0? I'm sorry but it means jackshit if we didn't convert that into something tangible.

Not sure what's controversial about suggesting we were much the better team until the referee had his way. Agendas being set out particularly early with this one.

Because it isn't just one match, if it was then yep we've been fucked over by the ref. But it happens every week, we pass the ball around a bit and people are happy with the "progress" despite drawing or losing. Makes it all the worse considering it was fucking sunderland