Sunderland

Nobody

Just read a thread on RTG before it was pulled, they actually have fans who would play him at the weekend, apparently, according to some, you are a fanny if you think otherwise. We all have our idiot element, they'll be fighting among themselves on Saturday. Live on TV, it could get more embarrassing if they start singing.

I think they probably cant say anything as it will prejudice his trial which starts tomorrow

if they sack him its taking action before the outcome and jurors (looking purely at the charges he has plead guilty too) will derive that his employers evidently think he is guilty and it could affect his decision making

Sunderland will and should sack him but they wont do anything until his trial is finished in two weeks. this is also why the media aren't going mental.... yet

Surely they can take action based purely on the fact he's already pleaded guilty?

no because the full trial isn't over and he hasn't been sentenced yet for all 4 charges, then they can take action I think

The point is that he isn't going to be found not guilty on the charges he has admitted which in themselves are grounds for dismissal.

the right thing is to sack him now

Surely they can take action based purely on the fact he's already pleaded guilty?

no because the full trial isn't over and he hasn't been sentenced yet for all 4 charges, then they can take action I think

The point is that he isn't going to be found not guilty on the charges he has admitted which in themselves are grounds for dismissal.

the right thing is to sack him now

yes but that prejudices the rest of the trial from a legal standpoint , they wont/cant until its ALL over and he has been sentenced for ALL charges he is found guilty of/pleaded to

Crying for them to sack him instantly is such a Facebook generation, offended at everything attitude. They certainly shouldn't play him but there is no reason they shouldn't wait for the verdict like.

Crying for them to sack him instantly is such a Facebook generation, offended at everything attitude. They certainly shouldn't play him but there is no reason they shouldn't wait for the verdict like.

The right thing to do is suspend him until the trial is over and then sack him, his days are numbered and he shouldn't play for them again but while the case is still being heard they need to hang fire.

The right thing to do is suspend him until the trial is over and then sack him, his days are numbered and he shouldn't play for them again but while the case is still being heard they need to hang fire.

yep, exactly, what's the problem?  everyone scrambling to be the most self-righteous by wanting him sacked within a nanosecond of pleading guilty to a charge while the trial goes on

yep, exactly, what's the problem?  everyone scrambling to be the most self-righteous by wanting him sacked within a nanosecond of pleading guilty to a charge while the trial goes on

Not sacked - Suspended.

Last week Allardyce said that Johnson will continue to be involved in training and games for the duration of the trial. As far as I can see, that's Sunderland's last official position on the matter.

Not sacked - Suspended.

Last week Allardyce said that Johnson will continue to be involved in training and games for the duration of the trial. As far as I can see, that's Sunderland's last official position on the matter.

Look back through the thread, a good number were expressing distaste that Sunderland haven't come out and sacked him

I think it's just seen that he's done what he's done, admitted to some of it and in respect to admitting those charges absolutely should be sacked, but now isn't the time to do it, impatience and outrage above level headedness. If he's sacked now and it's indeed seen to influence a jury then it could ruin the case and the club could find themselves with some serious questions to answer.

If they don't sack him after the case is finished then I'll polish my pitch fork.

Trust me, anything they do or don't do about this will be decided by their legal staff. Making an ethical decision is completely out of their hands until the case is over.

The fans on the other hand are utter cunts, they know as much as everyone else in terms of the facts and are still supporting him in the stands or on social media. There's a lot of misinformation going about as to the girl in question, i've seen what she looks like and it's fairly obvious she's a bairn.

His missus is a cracker in fairness, she must be in between a rock and a hard place in terms of walking away. They aren't married, she has his kid and she's probably on the cusp of her looks deteriorating, never mind her reputation taking a battering over sticking by him through all this, wouldn't be good for her to walk away from any security his money could provide

Trust me, anything they do or don't do about this will be decided by their legal staff. Making an ethical decision is completely out of their hands until the case is over.

The fans on the other hand are utter cunts, they know as much as everyone else in terms of the facts and are still supporting him in the stands or on social media. There's a lot of misinformation going about as to the girl in question, i've seen what she looks like and it's fairly obvious she's a bairn.

His missus is a cracker in fairness, she must be in between a rock and a hard place in terms of walking away. They aren't married, she has his kid and she's probably on the cusp of her looks deteriorating, never mind her reputation taking a battering over sticking by him through all this, wouldn't be good for her to walk away from any security his money could provide

Exactly, ethics don't come into it if it puts the club in a questionable legal position, I can't see him being part of the team in the near future either.

There's always some knuckle dragging supporters following all clubs that wouldn't see the problem in this, fucking idiots.

The fans on the other hand are utter c***s, they know as much as everyone else in terms of the facts and are still supporting him in the stands or on social media. There's a lot of misinformation going about as to the girl in question, i've seen what she looks like and it's fairly obvious she's a bairn.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  This made me laugh out loud at graft, no other reason other than I have a mental picture of her standing in front of the mirror counting up these pro's and con's of her staying with him then screaming..........

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sh1t me looooooooooooks  :'( :'( :'(

I just can't get over how fucking stupid Johnson must be to have done this, it's beyond comprehension. IF he now REALLY wanted to shag some young girl, couldn't he have found a 16 year old and just be a disgusting creep instead of a disgusting creep who is now facing some severe jail time? That's just one of the things that doesn't make any sense at all, among many others.