Sunderland

Nobody

Teen 2 has just told the court that he "didn't believe" what the girl said about Adam Johnson. He added that he did not trust her.

He used the girl's season tickets a number of times after she became "too scared" to attend games following Johnson's arrest

Teen 2 has just told the court that he "didn't believe" what the girl said about Adam Johnson. He added that he did not trust her.

He used the girl's season tickets a number of times after she became "too scared" to attend games following Johnson's arrest

Dick. :lol:

Using bastard. Some friend

Guest firetotheworks

Can't see how what one of her friends believes can be relevant.

Well the relevance is that people who know her didn't believe her. But really people shouldn't be giving their opinion on the truthfulness of the allegation.

Especially when they're a 15 year old boy, who's been spreading shit about her on the internet about it and supports the club that Adam Johnson is the best player of. It's incredibly weak.

Guest firetotheworks

It really does seem like he's gone with the Hans defence.

I hope his defence is just "aye I finger kids, what you gannae dee?"

I'd let him off with the lot.

Can't see how what one of her friends believes can be relevant.

Well the relevance is that people who know her didn't believe her. But really people shouldn't be giving their opinion on the truthfulness of the allegation.

Because when you were that age at school and a girl in your year comes in and reckons she's 'done things' with a famous footy player your response would normally be 'oh right, was he shaved' or 'did he last longer than 10 seconds'

Not all would it be 'aye right, f*** off man you lying s***.'

The defence are getting kids at her school to say they didn't believe her :lol:

The court has heard that the defence counsel has had to issue court orders to get defence witnesses to attend court.

“I didn’t want to come but I was told I could be arrested if I didn’t and I didn’t want to be arrested when I’ve done nothing wrong.”

so the defence have had to force schoolkids to court to help their case

clutching at straws