Sunderland

Nobody

Johnson has confirmed that at this meeting, Margaret Byrne had copies of the footballer's interview transcripts, WhatsApp message exchanges and interviews with the girl and her friends. Reminder, this was in May 2015.

fuuuuuuuuuucking hell

Fuck me, that's fucking disgusting on Sunderlands part. That's grounds for sacking, never mind a suspension, especially as by then it's been proven that he has used his position as a Sunderland player to do these things.

Fully expect them to scapegoat Margaret Byrne like.

She has to go after this, surely?

Can't help but feel that the PFA are in the wrong here as well. Of course, it's their job to be on the players side, but if they knew as much as Sunderland did and were still pressuring Sunderland to let him play, that doesn't sit right with me.

Can't help but feel that the PFA are in the wrong here as well. Of course, it's their job to be on the players side, but if they knew as much as Sunderland did and were still pressuring Sunderland to let him play, that doesn't sit right with me.

Lets get this right though, regardless of pressure from the PFA Sunderland AFC decided to un-suspend and play someone who they had evidence of being engaged in inappropriate activity with a child. 

They can squirm all they like and call Johnson a liar but they are the facts

Guest antz1uk

The PFA are a union and that's it, glorified shop stewards rolling in money. all they give a toss about is the players wages and keeping them playing. l

It has to go all the way to the top. Can't see Short not asking what was going on.

Guest antz1uk

No wonder Fletcher was in a hurry to leave, bet he couldn't sign that Marseille contract quick enough, can just imagine the texts of Johnson to him

Hang on, nobody actually believes that Margaret Byrne kept this all to herself do they?

Of course she didn't. And anyone who tries to imply she did are retards. Said all along they had to have known what had actually happened and lo and behold they did. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Hang on, nobody actually believes that Margaret Byrne kept this all to herself do they?

Of course she didn't. And anyone who tries to imply she did are retards. Said all along they had to have known what had actually happened and lo and behold they did. Absolutely f***ing disgusting.

tbf it looked at first like he'd just denied everything and the club believed it. Different picture now.

Guest firetotheworks

Not at all, but I'd be surprised if they don't try and spin it that way.

Mackem mate of mine says she's a qualified solicitor.

She is, and she's Irish, obvs. Quick Google search tells you complaints were made against her for lying to magistrates and making false allegations of threatening behaviour. Sounds like a horrible little bint.