Darren Bent

Fenham Mag

Its like we are playing Champ Man in 1985

Football manager back then, black and white stick men, i thought is was great :lol:

We had a copy for zx spectrum where the code had been changed and you had the max possible cash in the bank. So you'd hoy in a £1mil bid for Peter Withe early doors, which is probably the same way Ashleys approaching the Bent transfer.

Strikes me as a smokescreen to try and get fans thinking we are in for him.

This is club is a complete embarrassment at the moment.

Exactly, I'm just surprised that some seem surprised/angry at this transfer window carry on. It's par for the course with this lot. Same old shit, I feel frustrated like the next person but it just feels like the norm these days.

Guest bimpy474

Its like we are playing Champ Man in 1985

Football manager back then, black and white stick men, i thought is was great :lol:

We had a copy for zx spectrum where the code had been changed and you had the max possible cash in the bank. So you'd hoy in a £1mil bid for Peter Withe early doors, which is probably the same way Ashleys approaching the Bent transfer.

I had a ZX 48k and a tape player to load the games with :lol: Brilliant it was  :snod:

We're just a waste of time. What's the fucking point, man?

The owner doesn't even want us to do well, what fucking chance have we got? What's the fucking point? Seriously man , they can all get fucked.

Guest bimpy474

The owner doesn't even want us to do well, what fucking chance have we got? What's the fucking point? Seriously man , they can all get fucked.

What if we sign Remy and Gomis  :whistle:

shouldn't people be happy given the amount of at best annoyance at worst outrage of the idea of signing bent on here?

Bent's not the issue. The club has descended into a pathetic shambles and is being run lock stock and barrel by an alcoholic lunatic with a heart condition with zero experience of the job he's employed to do.

I'll be as delighted as I am surprised.

Guest neesy111

:sadnod:

Guest bimpy474

shouldn't people be happy given the amount of at best annoyance at worst outrage of the idea of signing bent on here?

Bent's not the issue. The club has descended into a pathetic shambles and is being run lock stock and barrel by an alcoholic lunatic with a heart condition with zero experience of the job he's employed to do.

Not sure that's correct but the rest is mint  :laugh:

Guest bimpy474

I'll be as delighted as I am surprised.

I think i'll be the same, with a touch of "no way" chucked in.

Guest icemanblue

Token effort to keep Pardew quiet. Imagine he was told we'd be willing to go much higher than that, too.

Not at all bothered, myself. Didn't want him.

So Fulham are offering twice what we are in wages. Sorry, but he was never going to come here for £30k a week. Why did we even bother our arses if it was £2million and £30k pw?

Couldn't agree more with wullie, the club is a absolute disgrace at the moment...

think he was only ever a contingency plan for if Cisse left, or possibly the whole thing was just a message to Cisse that he isnt indispensible so should stop fucking us about.

Wasn't ever a move I could really see happening.

So Fulham are offering twice what we are in wages. Sorry, but he was never going to come here for £30k a week. Why did we even bother our arses if it was £2million and £30k pw?

sell season tickets with PR guff like we're going for such and such?

think he was only ever a contingency plan for if Cisse left, or possibly the whole thing was just a message to Cisse that he isnt indispensible so should stop fucking us about.

Wasn't ever a move I could really see happening.

Be nice if we could try making some transfers that we actually need right now, rather than "contingency plans" in case X, Y and Z happen whilst the Moon is in Uranus.

So in early September our management can say 'We tried to bring in players, but business is tough in the summer window and we couldn't get them ove.....' - fuck it I'm not completing that fucking arsehole's soundbite.