Bramble Injured

Guest smoggeordie

Back 4 picks itself again then:

Carr* - Taylor - Ramage - Baba

*Personally I would stick with Nobby, as would I imagine 90% of people on here, but Glenn will defintiely stick chunky straight back in.

Taylor & Ramage have looked decent the couple of times they've played together - shouldn't be too shabby.

Agreed think you maybe right, but team should be:

Depending very much on the fitness of Moore and the sharpness of Baba i'd go:

Given

Solano Taylor Ramage Baba*

Milner Butt Emre Zoggy

The Sib Martins

Subs

Forster

Moore?/Huntingdon

Pattison

Rossi

O'brien?

"O yeah soz making it not that clear

Yeah hope Nigel Pearson have given them a thorough coaching lesson and they come back rejuvinated. But also considering the odds for a away win.."

theunis.

Ah....For a moment I thought Dyer was upto his old tricks again. bluebigeek.gif

I would seriously question Roeder's mental health if he drops Solano for Carr.

i questioned that when he played half fit injured shola ameobi as our only striker...

the answer came he is brain dead..

bluesigh.gif

I have a horrible feeling he will put Carr in, drop Milner to the bench for a rest and put Solano on the RW.  Carr at RB could cost us the match imo.

i questioned that when he played half fit injured shola ameobi as our only striker...

bluesigh.gif

i am not talking about his tumer :)

just talking about some idiotic things he did in his time here..

Guest TheOrder

bluesigh.gif

i am not talking about his tumer :)

just talking about some idiotic things he did in his time here..

How can YOU call anyone an idiot?

Beggers belief :D

How can Dyer play the last half an hour against Porthmouth but not be ready for a game 10 days later? Really hope he is fit....means a lot!!!

Because he wanted to play on against Portsmouth. Now that the game has finished and he's been in hospital with it, perhaps the club doctors/medical team are putting pressure on him not to play this week in order to let it heal properly.

A gash ffs, put a f***ing plaster on Dyer's leg and get him on the bastard field. We need these points.

I bet he wants to play really.

I bet he wants to play

From what I saw it looked a very bad gash, which means he will have to have had stitches, I would imagine 10+. Now I had 7 stitches in my leg last year and was told no excercise or physical activity until the wound has healed, which for me took a week.

So based on that you would presume he has not trained until yesterday at the earliest and he even might not have trained at all if the gash was very bad.

Tonights Chronicle is one of the most depressing reads since the Sept 1st edition. We have a chance to really push on after the Pompey win and now Dyer is out yet again, and whats more those two imposters Carr and Baba are back.

Cant Dyer just play in a pair of tights, John Barnes style?

How can Dyer play the last half an hour against Porthmouth but not be ready for a game 10 days later? Really hope he is fit....means a lot!!!

I played on with Damaged ankle ligaments for about 20 minutes and have been out for the last 5 weeks.

I played on with Damaged ankle ligaments for about 20 minutes and have been out for the last 5 weeks.

And how is that comparable to a cut?

And how is that comparable to a cut?

Because it shows you can actually do some fairly bad damage but still carry on without realising how bad it actually is perhaps?  blueconfused.gif

From what I saw it looked a very bad gash, which means he will have to have had stitches, I would imagine 10+. Now I had 7 stitches in my leg last year and was told no excercise or physical activity until the wound has healed, which for me took a week.

So based on that you would presume he has not trained until yesterday at the earliest and he even might not have trained at all if the gash was very bad.

I don't think they could stitch it due to the nature of the wound (more of a flesh tear)....hence why he's been told he can't play until its fully healed.

Fk me its a cutt leg its not like its going to fall off, he played the rest of the game when he did it no obther, still running full pelt till the end. Tjis is Roeder being paranoid, you can bet Dyer wnats to play! At least have the lad on the bench.

Fk me its a cutt leg its not like its going to fall off, he played the rest of the game when he did it no obther, still running full pelt till the end. Tjis is Roeder being paranoid, you can bet Dyer wnats to play! At least have the lad on the bench.

I think Dyer is desperate to play. Probably more like the medical staff being cautious/paranoid than Roeder, although obviously Roeder will have the final say.

Good news for NUFC.

Speak for yourself, not all of us please.

Thats what i was doing. Failry obviously, pretty much anything anyone posts on here is THEIR OPINION, not guaranteed fact, or the opinion of anyone but themselves. Unless you claim to speak for the masses, of course.

Like i say - good news.