The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Arguably one of the worst Premier League games in recent years, last night.

Mourinho went for a point, while Man Utd also showed a distinct lack of urgency and quality. That said, it's what happens when you rely on players of the standard of Cleverley and Welbeck to break down a quality defensive side who are happy with a point.

Rooney, to his credit, was Man Utd's best player. Valencia looked decent in the 2nd half.

Is Kagawa secretly crocked or something? Absolutely mind-bending he doesn't get a game, let alone a start.

Hodgson described it as 'by far the best game of the PL season so far' going on to add that there was some 'outstanding individual performances'.

Hodgson described it as 'by far the best game of the PL season so far' going on to add that there was some 'outstanding individual performances'.

there was? could have fooled me, I wouldn't have given anyone in that game more than a 5 for the shite they displayed

So Sky pick Liverpool at home to Notts County for their match tonight so they can w*nk themselves silly despite more obvious cupsets likely to happen at Burton, Bristol City or Leyton Orient yet the whole country will be watching us struggle tomorrow

He is a fucking frog with a wig.

Best game so far has been Cardiff v man City.

Bayern are so sloppy upfront. It's like they don't give a s*** because they'll win the league anyways.

And Freiburg makes it 1-1. Idiotic from Bayern. Should've put this one to bed a long time ago.

Bayern are so sloppy upfront. It's like they don't give a s*** because they'll win the league anyways.

And Freiburg makes it 1-1. Idiotic from Bayern. Should've put this one to bed a long time ago.

:thup: Deserved, Bayern have done nothing for a while.

:thup: Deserved, Bayern have done nothing for a while.

:thup:

More deserved that they didn't get 3p rather than Freiburg earning a point.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 49s

Di Canio makes six changes. Eagle-eyed @LukeEdwardsTele notes in programme column: "..to change six or seven players is too much." #safc

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 1m

Di Canio in his programme notes: "To change 6 or 7 players is too much." He has made six changes tonight. #Safc

:lol:

Didn't they ask for him to be left out of the England squad only today?

Given his injury problems and the fact Fenerbache would need to beat Arsenal 4-0 at the Emirates I think I would rather someone like Frimpong started.

Edit -

"It made sense to give him a breather because we're playing every three days at the moment," noted Wenger. "He is not 100 per cent yet, but he is 90 per cent.

"I am a bit cautious because he had a few surgeries. I don't want to make a mistake on the medical front and overuse him because the ankle is the most important part of a football player.

"I would be a bit more cautious (than with another player), until we feel he is completely free from any risk."

Just seems a bit pointless to risk him imo.