The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

Why are Hull trying to win at Man City.

:lol: Oh good. This again.

Sorry but i got told last week that we couldn't compete with a sovereign state, i'm just curious how Hull are giving it a go like.

Guest bimpy474

...wasn't that a clear penalty? :lol:

Looked it to me. Never see those get given, if your clattered just after you shoot

Anywhere else on the pitch it's deemed as a late tackle and is a foul. Should be the same inside the oppo's box, and a pen.

Sorry but i got told last week that we couldn't compete with a sovereign state, i'm just curious how Hull are giving it a go like.

Aye I got that like, subtle as it was!  :razz:

Guest bimpy474

...wasn't that a clear penalty? :lol:

Looked it to me. Never see those get given, if your clattered just after you shoot

Anywhere else on the pitch it's deemed as a late tackle and is a foul. Should be the same inside the oppo's box, and a pen.

Yeah I agree, never ever get given though. Even though they are blatant fouls.

It's weird, i give them when i ref. Well think i've only ever had to give one like that but still.

Guest bimpy474

Aye I got that like, subtle as it was!  :razz:

Shit, i shouldn't have replied should i :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Has to be said, and I know it's early days, but Hull look miles better than us - pace, movement, commitment and an apparent gameplan.  :o

Just thinking that, Huddlestone in the middle i like lots. Nice passer of the ball.

Has to be said, and I know it's early days, but Hull look miles better than us - pace, movement, commitment and an apparent gameplan.  :o

Just thinking that, Huddlestone in the middle i like lots. Nice passer of the ball.

Really rate Huddlestone. I'm sure Leffe might tell us more but always thought he was a decent player with excellent technique with the ball at his feet. Definitely think he'd do well for a team higher than Hull's (presumed) level.