The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Fuck me that's an awful challenge.

Ramires? Townsend said it was perfectly fair :lol:

Aye, I hope everyone that sees him in the next 2 days does the same to him. See how fair he finds it then.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye, I hope everyone that sees him in the next 2 days does the same to him. See how fair he finds it then.

Was horrendous imo. He knew what he was doing, did Barton do one ages ago and got away with it? Horrible way to play

Was horrendous imo. He knew what he was doing, did Barton do one ages ago and got away with it? Horrible way to play

If the ball is rolling on the floor & a player goes in over the top it's the most cowardly you can get IMO.

Guest Roger Kint

If the ball is rolling on the floor & a player goes in over the top it's the most cowardly you can get IMO.

:thup:

f*** me that's an awful challenge.

TBH Ramires has never been a malicious player, and that was more a thick two on two. Pretty stupid idiotic challenge, but to say he knew what he was doing and that it was with intent is a pretty drastic conclusion to draw.

Guest Roger Kint

TBH Ramires has never been a malicious player, and that was more a thick two on two. Pretty stupid idiotic challenge, but to say he knew what he was doing and that it was with intent is a pretty drastic conclusion to draw.

If Joey Barton did the exact tackle people would say it. No shock that your sticking up for a countryman :razz:

If Joey Barton did the exact tackle people would say it. No shock that your sticking up for a countryman :razz:

Obviously, I think it's different depending on players. At first sight it didn't look as bad, I think most actually thought it was a Chelsea foul to begin with. He got the ball, but missed completely. :p

Guest Roger Kint

Obviously, I think it's different depending on players. At first sight it didn't look as bad, I think most actually thought it was a Chelsea foul to begin with. He got the ball, but missed completely. :p

:thup: Fwiw i dont think he is that sort of player usually

:thup: Fwiw i dont think he is that sort of player usually

Actually you might be right, under Mourinho everyone is a cunt.

Few decent games around Europe tomorrow. Schalke v Leverkusen (5.30 - that or Palace v Sunderland, hmm), Juve v Lazio (7.45) and Sporting Lisbon v Benfica (8) all look decent enough if you fucking love football fucking loads, fuck.

Few decent games around Europe tomorrow. Schalke v Leverkusen (5.30 - that or Palace v Sunderland, hmm), Juve v Lazio (7.45) and Sporting Lisbon v Benfica (8) all look decent enough if you fucking love football fucking loads, fuck.

d00d l00k at Sunday

Sun 1st Sep Real Madrid v Athletic Bilbao La Liga 11:00 Sky Sports 3 / Sky Sports 3 HD

Sun 1st Sep St Etienne v Bordeaux Ligue 1 13:00 BT Sport 2 / BT Sport 2 HD

Sun 1st Sep Liverpool v Man Utd Premier League 13:30 Sky Sports 1 / Sky Sports 1 HD / SKY 3D

Sun 1st Sep VFB Stuttgart v Hoffenheim Bundesliga 14:30 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 1 HD

Sun 1st Sep Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur Premier League 16:00 Sky Sports 1 / Sky Sports 1 HD / SKY 3D

Sun 1st Sep Nice v Montpellier Ligue 1 16:00 ESPN / ESPN HD

Sun 1st Sep Eintracht Frankfurt v Borussia Dortmund Bundesliga 16:30 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 1 HD

Sun 1st Sep Roma v Verona Serie A 17:00 BT Sport 2 / BT Sport 2 HD

Sun 1st Sep Real Sociedad v Atletico Madrid La Liga 18:00 Sky Sports 1 / Sky Sports 1 HD

Sun 1st Sep AC Milan v Cagliari Serie A 19:45 BT Sport 2 / BT Sport 2 HD

Sun 1st Sep Marseille v Monaco Ligue 1 20:00 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 1 HD

Sun 1st Sep Valencia v Barcelona La Liga 20:00 Sky Sports 1 / Sky Sports 1 HD