The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Huddlestone would have improved us considerably, and would have given us a basis in midfield to play some kind of possession football.

Great player, can't understand how he's playing for Hull.

Type of player who could have done a job for SAF at Man Utd.

Guest bimpy474

Quite enjoying BT Sport's coverage on the whole, apart from Owen who is as bland and self-important as ever.

I like Halsey as the third commentator.

The online stream has been like watching Pulp Fiction. They were showing Negredo celebrating minutes before they showed him scoring.

Yeah it's all over place, i've turned it off, it's a mess.

You've just missed Toure scoring. Turn it back on to hear the commentary of it in 5 minutes xx

I saw the goal on my tv, I switched to soccer saturday on my phone, and BT sport back to the tv.

Huddlestone would have improved us considerably, and would have given us a basis in midfield to play some kind of possession football.

Great player, can't understand how he's playing for Hull.

Type of player who could have done a job for SAF at Man Utd.

Not quite fit/mobile/quick enough, sadly. A five-man midfield really suits him, but he's never going to make that final step up to the elite. I really hope he keeps Hull up though - thought they looked really decent today.

Go to hell Anthony Taylor.

Stonewall pen. I've no idea how he gave a gk.

There were so many thing wrong with it. If we look past the fact it was one of the most obvious penalties I've ever seen, why didn't he a) give a corner or b) book Baines? He did neither. :lol: Fucking laughable, man.