The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Curtis Davies having the game of his life

Who would have guessed tall basic no frills defenders work better than our soft t***s? :lol:

Mind City are awful defensively without Kompany, seen to have no shape when he doesnt play.

:lol: only one game though. He's been turgid near enough every other time I've watched him

True enough, i was talking more the style of defender rather than him in particular. See Collins last week who is the sort of CB you want when the opposition are lumping it in not MYM as evident in the last 2 games.

Fair point. We dealt horribly with those punts into the box, really bad. I'm sure MYM will learn to deal with it. Surprisingly for how poor he's been since he arrived Debuchy is very good in the air

Aye its more on the deck he gets found out with his lack of pace.

Guest Roger Kint

Curtis Davies having the game of his life

Who would have guessed tall basic no frills defenders work better than our soft t***s? :lol:

Mind City are awful defensively without Kompany, seen to have no shape when he doesnt play.

:lol: only one game though. He's been turgid near enough every other time I've watched him

True enough, i was talking more the style of defender rather than him in particular. See Collins last week who is the sort of CB you want when the opposition are lumping it in not MYM as evident in the last 2 games.

Fair point. We dealt horribly with those punts into the box, really bad. I'm sure MYM will learn to deal with it. Surprisingly for how poor he's been since he arrived Debuchy is very good in the air

Aye its more on the deck he gets found out with his lack of pace.

Yup, I'm hoping he's just bedding in. Still think he's a good player.

The fact he gets zero cover hardly helps him mind.

Quite enjoying BT Sport's coverage on the whole, apart from Owen who is as bland and self-important as ever.

I like Halsey as the third commentator.

The online stream has been like watching Pulp Fiction. They were showing Negredo celebrating minutes before they showed him scoring.

Guest bimpy474

Quite enjoying BT Sport's coverage on the whole, apart from Owen who is as bland and self-important as ever.

The online stream has been like watching Pulp Fiction. They were showing Negredo celebrating minutes before they showed him scoring.

Yeah it's all over place, i've turned it off, it's a mess.

Yeah it's all over place, i've turned it off, it's a mess.

You've just missed Toure scoring. Turn it back on to hear the commentary of it in 5 minutes xx