The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

Has to be said, and I know it's early days, but Hull look miles better than us - pace, movement, commitment and an apparent gameplan.  :o

Just thinking that, Huddlestone in the middle i like lots. Nice passer of the ball.

Really rate Huddlestone. I'm sure Leffe might tell us more but always thought he was a decent player with excellent technique with the ball at his feet. Definitely think he'd do well for a team higher than Hull's (presumed) level.

Oh to have him instead of Tiote in our midfield.

For all Navas' strengths, the opposite is happening currently.

He's so wide the 2 central midfielders look isolated and getting outnumbered by Hull's 3 central midfielders. Combined with basic hard work from Hull compared to Man City's half-arsed mentality, it's no wonder Hull are playing well.

Why are Hull trying to win at Man City.

:lol: Oh good. This again.

Sorry but i got told last week that we couldn't compete with a sovereign state, i'm just curious how Hull are giving it a go like.

http://www.abflags.com/_flags/flags-of-the-world/Egypt%20flag/Egypt%20flag-XXL-anim.gif

Guest Roger Kint

Curtis Davies having the game of his life

Who would have guessed tall basic no frills defenders work better than our soft twats? :lol:

Mind City are awful defensively without Kompany, seen to have no shape when he doesnt play.

Guest Roger Kint

Hull are having a real go here mind.

After the first 10 mins it was obvious City were off their game, fair play to them for stepping up and trying to exploit it. Am sure Pardew would be just as keen to get on the front foot too........

Guest Roger Kint

Curtis Davies having the game of his life

Who would have guessed tall basic no frills defenders work better than our soft t***s? :lol:

Mind City are awful defensively without Kompany, seen to have no shape when he doesnt play.

:lol: only one game though. He's been turgid near enough every other time I've watched him

True enough, i was talking more the style of defender rather than him in particular. See Collins last week who is the sort of CB you want when the opposition are lumping it in not MYM as evident in the last 2 games.