The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

Moyes will get them there or thereabouts for the title. He'll get a fair bit time too.

I think this too, he'll get it right.

I don't tbh. The Fellaini sigining is exactly why he shouldn't be their manager. He's more a Pardew type than a Ferguson when it comes to football philosophies.

I think the same with his philosophies but i think he has too much talent in the team not be up there, he'll do enough to keep the job if they stay around the top 4.

People keep saying this!

The players will give up on him, because of his bush league philosophy and training.

It won't work.

Decent thing about this difference of opinion, time will definitely tell. We wont need stats and the other utter junk HF brings out. :lol:

Moyes, who consistently got Everton into the top 6 has no chance of finishing 4th with Man U. 

Righto.

Do you think they'll finish top 4?

I know they will.

I think Spurs, Arsenal, City and Chelsea will finish ahead of them.

Moyes has dealt with pressure well in the past. From relegation candidates one year to Champions League the next. Dealt well with it there.

Incredibly knee jerk to me to suggest they will not finish in the top 4. He will get it right this year, long term not a clue.

This:

Will be a sight this weekend, amongst the funniest things on the internet.

Holy s*** :mackems:

Beijing Red 4 Lyf ‏@Moyes_Must_Go 2h

BEEN #MUFC FAN SINCE 07 AND NEVER HEARD OF THESE CHICKEN FARMERS #WBA BEFORE

ANYTHING LESS THAN 5-0 DEMOLITION WILL BE BIG DISAPPOINTMENT

Moyes has dealt with pressure well in the past. From relegation candidates one year to Champions League the next. Dealt well with it there.

Incredibly knee jerk to me to suggest they will not finish in the top 4. He will get it right this year, long term not a clue.

Howay there's no comparison in pressure between Everton (especially as they were then, shit for years) and Man Utd.

Guest bimpy474

The league is mint this season. Man Utd aren't really Moyes' fault, they just don't have that good a team any more.

They spent £26m on Fellaini. Who's fault was that?

fair point this.

Howay there's no comparison in pressure between Everton (especially as they were then, shit for years) and Man Utd.

There is a comparison, different kinds of pressure but I'm just responding to a claim that he's never had to deal with it.

Moyes had to take his team to play in front of 75,000 once a season, he's got to do it every other game now which is a totally different pressure.

Moyes, who consistently got Everton into the top 6 has no chance of finishing 4th with Man U. 

Righto.

I know they will.

Everton and Man U are two completely different teams, with completely different calibre of players, who have completely different expectations.

The way Moyes trains and communicates with th eplayers at Everton will not fly with the bunch he has now.

I honestly don't think he gets this, and he's stubborn as hell too.

The way I see it top 6 would be impressive. Top 4 is long gone.

Guest bimpy474

Well it's definitely making this season more interesting, so many unpredictable games going on.

:lol: And then we play.

Like i was thinking that :lol:

Righto.

I know they will.

Everton and Man U are two completely different teams, with completely different calibre of players, who have completely different expectations.

The way Moyes trains and communicates with th eplayers at Everton will not fly with the bunch he has now.

I honestly don't think he gets this, and he's stubborn as hell too.

The way I see it top 6 would be impressive. Top 4 is long gone.

How do we know he hasn't changed his approach?

There is a comparison, different kinds of pressure but I'm just responding to a claim that he's never had to deal with it.

Bit like saying I had a bit of pressure in my job last week so I could cope with being Prime Minister, no bother.

Bit like saying I had a bit of pressure in my job last week so I could cope with being Prime Minister, no bother.

Is your current job in politics? Or anywhere near that field?

Guest bimpy474

:lol:

:lol:

Just daft to bring the discussion to that.