The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Moyes will get them there or thereabouts for the title. He'll get a fair bit time too.

I think this too, he'll get it right.

I don't tbh. The Fellaini sigining is exactly why he shouldn't be their manager. He's more a Pardew type than a Ferguson when it comes to football philosophies.

Moyes will get them there or thereabouts for the title. He'll get a fair bit time too.

It was never going to be as easy as taking the title winning team and keeping the same formula and expecting results to stay the same. It's a huge job to take on, long term I don't know if he will get it right but I do think they are challengers this season. Lot of concern over their issues in the summer at bringing in bodies.

Can't see Ferguson coming back at all myself.

Guest bimpy474

I don't tbh. The Fellaini sigining is exactly why he shouldn't be their manager. He's more a Pardew type than a Ferguson when it comes to football philosophies.

I think the same with his philosophies but i think he has too much talent in the team not be up there, he'll do enough to keep the job if they stay around the top 4.

Everton played some good football at times. He mixed it up with them, like he had to.

Moyes, who consistently got Everton into the top 6 has no chance of finishing 4th with Man U. 

Righto.

Pretty much my thoughts on the subject. Moyes been consistently performing well for years, might not take them to the top this season but they'll be there or thereabouts, sadly.

Guest neesy111

I think the same with his philosophies but i think he has too much talent in the team not be up there, he'll do enough to keep the job if they stay around the top 4.

I think they've been punching above their weight for the last 2 seasons under Fergie, their squad on paper is no-where near the likes of City and Chelsea.

If Moyes goes I'd have him here.

Me too, but we could do better.

Jol would do better here than Moyes would.

The key being the players we have.

Come on guys wake up!

Jol who has got his team in the relegation zone? No chance.

People keep saying this!

The players will give up on him, because of his bush league philosophy and training.

It won't work.

Guest bimpy474

I think they've been punching above their weight for the last 2 seasons under Fergie, their squad on paper is no-where near the likes of City and Chelsea.

Actually agree with you like, still think they have enough to finish in the top 4. This season will prove just how good Ferguson was imo.

Moyes, who consistently got Everton into the top 6 has no chance of finishing 4th with Man U. 

Righto.

Everton and Man U are 2 totally different clubs and Moyes is under massive pressure, something he's not used to.  I'm not saying that he'll not finish top 4 but at the same time I can see the possibility of Spurs, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal finishing above them.

Aye, ManU's squad never looked to have anywhere near the level of depth of talent that those two had.

Everton played some good football at times. He mixed it up with them, like he had to.

He has to show that he can go beyond Everton, top 6 is no longer good enough. The Fellaini signing isn't a great sign to me, and if I was a Man U fan I'd be worried.

Guest neesy111

The thing that stood-out today was the lack of charge from Man Utd for the last 10 minutes.  Wonder how many points they won under Fergue due to that a season?