The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Hang on, are they making a big deal of the Reither smile wearing a Man U shirt thing? It was obvious when they froze the clip he was smiling because he was about to shake hands with one of their players which every player does just about. :lol:

ridiculous that they talked about that on MOTD and ignored the multi rolls of sunderland players.

Shouldn't Pochettino really be speaking English now in his interviews ???

There was a local Journo on the radio a few weeks ago who says that he speaks excellent English and that everything in training is done in English but he just chooses to do his interviews in Spanish.

Dean Saunders talking about Cardiff v Swansea being the biggest game over. Give over, two clubs from Wales will never be involved in the biggest game ever.

You are doing what people outside the North-East say about about the Tyne-Wear derby.

I'm looking forward to it, a proper derby.

Everyone does it to every derby to be honest. I don't think the Manchester derby is all that, same with the Merseyside derby. Arguably Liverpool vs Man Utd is bigger than either clubs respective derby. Barcelona vs Real Madrid isn't a derby, it's a rivalry. Celtic and Rangers were only good because each club were fighting for some silverware.

Derbies are only big games if your a fan of either club, look in from the outside and they aren't all they are cracked up to be for the most part.

Everyone does it to every derby to be honest. I don't think the Manchester derby is all that, same with the jersey side derby. Arguably Liverpool vs Man Utd is bigger than either clubs respective derby. Barcelona vs Real Madrid isn't a derby, it's a rivalry. Celtic and Rangers were only good because each club were fighting for some silverware.

Derbies are only big games if your a fan of either club, look in from the outside and they aren't all they are cracked up to be for the most part.

I don't think that last point is true. Some derby games you can really get into even as a neutral. After the game, you aren't as involved as fans of either club and it doesn't stay with you as long, but it is possible to understand the rivalry.

Our bench today is ridiculous. Sadly, it's better than the players on the pitch. Can't see us getting anything today :(.

I think it's got a draw written all over it personally. Should be a good game, it's certainly set up that way. 2nd place at stake though it is still so early.

Our bench today is ridiculous. Sadly, it's better than the players on the pitch. Can't see us getting anything today :(.

http://i.imgur.com/vY0ku9E.png?1

Seems pretty good to me.

Looking forward to both games tonight.

Imagine if you had no local derbies :anguish:

Any examples?

Us next year  :iamatwat:

I was always of the opinion that I want to be in the same league as them but I now know it'll be an absolute embarrassment whenever we play them so I hope they go down.

Why have they dropped Eriksen so quickly? He looked absolute class.

He had a couple of quiet games, and AVB wanted to give Holtby a chance I guess. I'd prefer Eriksen, but then I'd rather have Lamela on the pitch too. Don't think AVB's got his head round our best team yet.

I'd like to see a Cardiff win today. Keep Swansea off us, and helps put them Mackems further into it. With Stoke due to play the mackems the week after next hopefully the gap between them and out of the bottom 3 starts to widen.