The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Maybe he means Cameroon vs Argentina 1990 kind of threatening.

edit: If you haven't seen that pal you should look it up mate, stick it in the wank bank.

African naivety and brutality at its very best.:) Remember cheering Cameroon on in that game and laughing at their "style" of defence. 

Debuchy & Remy start for France.

Hope they play brilliantly today, pulling for them - would love to see Remy bag a goal or 2 as well.

Pretty big fortnight for our season! :lol:

Shows what we think of them as professionals.

Debuchy & Remy start for France.

Hope they play brilliantly today, pulling for them - would love to see Remy bag a goal or 2 as well.

Pretty big fortnight for our season! :lol:

Shows what we think of them as professionals.

Agreed.

Make jokes now if you want to, we shall see results when the day of reckoning falls upon us. I won't poison the air with words of petulance and combativeness until this time.

:snod: Smug fucking Europeans.

I know you're going to come back with a verbose version of "Fuck you too." but I'm still :snod: 'ing.

Nah, they do more than one song. Has gotten annoying now I've watched more than 5 minutes like. :lol:

I've watched the whole match. I now want to bludgeon them to death with their instruments almost as much as I'd like to do that to the Sheff Wed band.

ESPN3 commentary on this portugal game is horrible. I dont think they had enough English commentators, so we've got a Deportes guy attempting to speak English on his own. f***ing monstrous.

:thup: :lol:

Who could have guessed that these matches in Europe would be tedious and bland?

Make jokes now if you want to, we shall see results when the day of reckoning falls upon us. I won't poison the air with words of petulance and combativeness until this time.

:snod: Smug f***ing Europeans.

I know you're going to come back with a verbose version of "f*** you too." but I'm still :snod: 'ing.

You know my hate for American football is strong, but I think the US should do well also. They are athletic and organised. I do think the African sides are being underrated quite a bit here, but how is one African going to win that argument in a room of Scandinavians? I'll leave it. As I said, I am looking forward to see what happens.*

*If we qualify.