The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

Watching it a full speed it's a tricky one for the keeper with the late dip... Slow-mo doesn't show it making it look an easier save...

His hand was in the wrong place (obviously), but he just missed the ball.

We're not this bad, are we?

quality-wise, no, nowhere near.

in terms of character, motivation and energy we're miles behind sadly.

It's like all our players are in purgatory, listlessly floating through a dense grey fog of ennui.

Mkhitaryan starts for Dortmund along with Aubameyang  but Reus is on the bench.

About as mental as Torres starting, but they'll still win without breaking a sweat.

Not really that mental when the front 4 is still Kuba, Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan and Lewandowski :D

Torres maybe not very good but Lukaku is very overrated on here, he's not ready to start games yet.

Reus is much, much better than than Kuba like.

Its called rotation.... you know the thing which allowed Bayern to dominate week in week out?

It's like all our players are in purgatory, listlessly floating through a dense grey fog of ennui.

Haven't seen much character, motivation or energy from Hull so far like.

Yep... We are the worst team I've seen play going off what I've seen over pre-season...Going off this weekend we are alongside the 3 promoted clubs...

Mkhitaryan starts for Dortmund along with Aubameyang  but Reus is on the bench.

About as mental as Torres starting, but they'll still win without breaking a sweat.

Not really that mental when the front 4 is still Kuba, Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan and Lewandowski :D

Torres maybe not very good but Lukaku is very overrated on here, he's not ready to start games yet.

Reus is much, much better than than Kuba like.

Its called rotation.... you know the thing which allowed Bayern to dominate week in week out?

Oh aye, like I said, they will still win comfortably, just like Chelsea wins easily. Reus is one of the best attacking players in the world mind, and should be one of the first on the team sheet

Well, I figure we're worse in those respects regardless. Certainly display less of it than a lot of so called "lesser sides".

Well, I figure we're worse in those respects regardless. Certainly display less of it than a lot of so called "lesser sides".

What a load of shite man, we haven't even started our season yet, wait till tomorrow then judge our attributes in that regard.