The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest Geordiesned

What was the craic in the Yeovil v Birmingham game? Sky saying Novak allowed to walk ball in unchallenged by Yeovil to equalise.

What was the craic in the Yeovil v Birmingham game? Sky saying Novak allowed to walk ball in unchallenged by Yeovil to equalise.

Manish Bhasin ‏@_manishbhasin 37m

Hearing about Yeovil's equaliser apparently coming from a throw in after Bham kicked it out following injury to Dan Burn..

Manish Bhasin ‏@_manishbhasin 34m

At 3-2 up Yeovil just minutes ago allowed Lee Novak to score straight from kick off.. #commonsense

Love owt like this me.

Manish Bhasin ‏@_manishbhasin 37m

Hearing about Yeovil's equaliser apparently coming from a throw in after Bham kicked it out following injury to Dan Burn..

Manish Bhasin ‏@_manishbhasin 34m

At 3-2 up Yeovil just minutes ago allowed Lee Novak to score straight from kick off.. #commonsense

Love owt like this me.

Ben Arfa wouldn't be happy.

Celtic 2-0.

There go my dreams of ritual sheep slaughtering while the CL anthem is played :(

:lol: Their manager was good banter before the game, saying it would be easy for them to find a sheep and kill it in Scotland.

Whoever that is that came on for Celtic has a name that makes me think of this man:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120715180627/breakingbad/images/thumb/9/93/Gale_sings_Major_Tom/300px-Gale_sings_Major_Tom.jpg