The other games today - 2013/14

JH

All this press and fan bitching about Arsenal not spending anything can fuck off man. Acting like its an injustice or something. For sure the shit going on up here is about 50x worse.

Was expecting more from Spurs but I think it'll come soon for them - tons of new players who need to adapt. 

All this press and fan bitching about Arsenal not spending anything can fuck off man. Acting like its an injustice or something. For sure the shit going on up here is about 50x worse.

Fucking Geordies, why are they moaning? Got a load of new players in back in January and now they're whinging about not getting anyone in the summer.

It's all relative, man. I can see why Arsenal fans are very pissed off with the transfer window.

For all the midfielders they have, you feel Spurs really do need someone like Eriksen. They have some exceptional athletes and plenty of talented footballers, but it all seems a bit "let's do this as fast as we can" as opposed to actually thinking it through.

They'll be a force this year, no doubt. But it's still a work in progress.

They play very slowly regardless though and I don't understand it.

For all the midfielders they have, you feel Spurs really do need someone like Eriksen. They have some exceptional athletes and plenty of talented footballers, but it all seems a bit "let's do this as fast as we can" as opposed to actually thinking it through.

Maybe I'm a bit "biased" here, but trust me, I know what slow build-up play is like. I actually think their game is too much to do with pace and not enough to do with a bit more thought and nous.

Guest neesy111

Fucking Geordies, why are they moaning? Got a load of new players in back in January and now they're whinging about not getting anyone in the summer.

It's all relative, man. I can see why Arsenal fans are very pissed off with the transfer window.

:thup:

All this press and fan bitching about Arsenal not spending anything can f*** off man. Acting like its an injustice or something. For sure the s*** going on up here is about 50x worse.

f***ing Geordies, why are they moaning? Got a load of new players in back in January and now they're whinging about not getting anyone in the summer.

It's all relative, man. I can see why Arsenal fans are very p*ssed off with the transfer window.

Sure it's all relative. We did like 3 years of not spending in one window :lol:

Arsenal have been tight with their budgets for ages, ages man and yet still everyone expects them to go all Man City or Chelsea in one summer? The talk of their bank balances and such was so stupid as well tbf. The supporters kill me when they talk shit about AW too. "Ah he's lost it, not the same" etc.

Maybe I'm a bit "biased" here, but trust me, I know what slow build-up play is like. I actually think their game is too much to do with pace and not enough to do with a bit more thought and nous.

I agree tbh. Big, strong, quick lads but so little creativity. Saw them in the flesh against Palace and they didn't impress.

Not a traditionally good game but I enjoyed it. 2 teams with technique, movement and nice attacks. Watching Arsenal frantically defend at the end was dramatic too. Arsenal may have won but I was impressed with Spurs, they just need to create more chances.

Guest neesy111

All this press and fan bitching about Arsenal not spending anything can f*** off man. Acting like its an injustice or something. For sure the s*** going on up here is about 50x worse.

f***ing Geordies, why are they moaning? Got a load of new players in back in January and now they're whinging about not getting anyone in the summer.

It's all relative, man. I can see why Arsenal fans are very p*ssed off with the transfer window.

Arsenal have been tight with their budgets for ages, ages man and yet still everyone expects them to go all Man City or Chelsea in one summer? The talk of their bank balances and such was so stupid as well tbf. The supporters kill me when they talk shit about AW too. "Ah he's lost it, not the same" etc.

Arsenal fans were promised the move to the Emirates would allow them to compete at the very top and allow to compete with Man Utd, Barcelona etc on transfers.

Was expecting more from Spurs but I think it'll come soon for them - tons of new players who need to adapt.

I'm sorry but when you claim you have x amounts of money to spend on players and claim how much financial muscle you have. ( like Arsenal did)

Then go and bid for Suarez, Higuain etc etc and buy nobody you have a right to be thoroughly pissed off.

Arsenal have been tight with their budgets for ages, ages man and yet still everyone expects them to go all Man City or Chelsea in one summer? The talk of their bank balances and such was so stupid as well tbf. The supporters kill me when they talk s*** about AW too. "Ah he's lost it, not the same" etc.

Arsenal fans were promised the move to the Emirates would allow them to compete at the very top and allow to compete with Man Utd, Barcelona etc on transfers.

Good point tbh.

Not a traditionally good game but I enjoyed it. 2 teams with technique, movement and nice attacks. Watching Arsenal frantically defend at the end was dramatic too. Arsenal may have won but I was impressed with Spurs, they just need to create more chances.

What impressed you? Spurs looked technically sound, defensively sound but did they stretch Arsenal? Have them on the ropes? They look a good strong, well organised side. But 3 games into the season, 0 goals scored from open play.

It's a bitch isn't it?

I agree that reports of Arsenal's demise are premature and overblown. If however you strip away the usual media hyperbole, they clearly have a lot of money and they've invested not one penny. I can completely understand why Arsenal fans are pissed off with that. They're not investing while other teams ahead of them further pull away and teams behind them catch up. Sound familiar? I know it does with me, and I'd certainly be pissed off.

They're completely entitled to say they don't want Wenger, just as much as the fans who love him are entitled to say that, and I find it amusing you, me, or anyone could sit here and say they're stupid for wanting Wenger out (or in, as it were). It always gets me, the whole "why are are club X's [insert generally quite successful club] supporters complaining? How dare they!" thing. They've got just as much right to have a go about things - when justified - as you or I do. I can't emphasise enough - it's all relative.

They were champions not so long ago, and now they've not won a trophy in 8 years is it? 9? They've fallen way behind where they were and don't look like reversing that trend anytime soon. That, combined with not improving their squad despite clearly having the financial ability to do so must wind them up something rotten.

Arsenal have been tight with their budgets for ages, ages man and yet still everyone expects them to go all Man City or Chelsea in one summer? The talk of their bank balances and such was so stupid as well tbf. The supporters kill me when they talk s*** about AW too. "Ah he's lost it, not the same" etc.

It's a bitch isn't it?

I agree that reports of Arsenal's demise are premature and overblown. If however you strip away the usual media hyperbole, they clearly have a lot of money and they've invested not one penny. I can completely understand why Arsenal fans are p*ssed off with that. They're not investing while other teams ahead of them further pull away and teams behind them catch up. Sound familiar? I know it does with me, and I'd certainly be p*ssed off.

They're completely entitled to say they don't want Wenger, just as much as the fans who love him. It always gets me, the whole "why are are club X's [insert generally quite successful club] supporters complaining? How dare they!" thing. They've got just as much right to have a go about things - when justified - as you or I do. I can't emphasise enough - it's all relative.

Aye when you put it like that makes a ton of sense. The lowered expectation from our ownership and never learning a single lesson in momentum has just pissed me right off. We don't get promised shit :lol: and we get nothing as well.

Guest neesy111

It's a bitch isn't it?

I agree that reports of Arsenal's demise are premature and overblown. If however you strip away the usual media hyperbole, they clearly have a lot of money and they've invested not one penny. I can completely understand why Arsenal fans are p*ssed off with that. They're not investing while other teams ahead of them further pull away and teams behind them catch up. Sound familiar? I know it does with me, and I'd certainly be p*ssed off.

They're completely entitled to say they don't want Wenger, just as much as the fans who love him. It always gets me, the whole "why are are club X's [insert generally quite successful club] supporters complaining? How dare they!" thing. They've got just as much right to have a go about things - when justified - as you or I do. I can't emphasise enough - it's all relative.

Aye when you put it like that makes a ton of sense. The lowered expectation from our ownership and never learning a single lesson in momentum has just pissed me right off. We don't get promised shit :lol: and we get nothing as well.

It's a disgrace how some clubs treat their fans.

I think that's where I'm getting at Neesy. Yes all relative, but hell Europe 16 years in a row sounds a lot better than the shit we've been served for so long. It's a bitch that the press harp on that sympathetically for them but for us it's just a laugh and an "oh well that's how it is"

Good post Neil btw mate :thup:

Souness spouting some s*** about Ramsey like. There's more types of CM's than attacking midfielders and defensive man.

Ramsey's ran the show here like. There's enough goals in this Arsenal side.

Not surprising really, Souness is clueless. But yes again Ramsey was fantastic one day he might be considered a good player by the majority.