The other games today - 2013/14

JH

It's pretty clear Wenger thinks this team is growing and he's not keen to go into the transfer market.

IMO they need some depth/quality through the spine. They've got Flamini and they won't sign another CM. So they need a striker to compete with Giroud and another CB. Could possibly do with another wide man.

Don't think they will bother with a CB as Vermealen is back soon and Sagna has looked pretty solid when they used him there.

I reckon a wide man is definitely something he will try to do but that aside its all up in the air really.

It's pretty clear Wenger thinks this team is growing and he's not keen to go into the transfer market.

IMO they need some depth/quality through the spine. They've got Flamini and they won't sign another CM. So they need a striker to compete with Giroud and another CB. Could possibly do with another wide man.

http://i.imgur.com/vfKVybG.png

Liking the look of us a lot today. And yes, Cesc has been excellent in the Xavi role, so much more vertical.

I love Cesc. He should be starting there and not as a false 9 for Spain. Xavi is done. And I prefer Pedro 10x over Sanchez.

The whole "Cesc as #9" thing is a complete mystery to me. I have never seen a single game for club or country where he's excelled in this role, yet he keeps getting played there.

:thup:

In other news, Pato ahs scored twice for Corinthians. 7th league goal in the last 10 league games.