The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Norwich have put in lots of decent looking crosses but into empty space usually. Not much invention up front, although Fer seems to be able to pick a nice pass from midfield.

Aye his passing has created some decent openings, it's been the final 3rd thats let them down.

25/1 for Hughton next boss to go is looking decent. Fans booing and chanting against him already, spend a lot of money too.

Aye, they turned on him at the back end of last season.

Some of their forum fans are bananas. Thought they ought to be pushing for Europe :lol: need to re-evaluate their squad tbh.

Norwich seem to go on protracted runs of form, was the same last season from what I remember, I'd back Hughton to turn it around eventually with the players they have.

Yeah I can see them being safe but that won't be enough in my opinion, with the money they have spent the fans will want comfortable mid table, I expect the same as last season for Norwich.

25/1 for Hughton next boss to go is looking decent. Fans booing and chanting against him already, spend a lot of money too.

His position is actually very similar to Pardew's, the only difference being that our buying spree came last January and there's over the summer. In both situations there is a team that played remarkably terrible football last season and purchased several highly rated players that have only increased pressure on managers that were performing questionably in the first place.

Well, looks like we've managed the joint most embarrassing result of the day. Looking forward to see the highlights of your game.

As for ours, Fucking woeful from start to finish.Looked like a pub team out there. Tactically, players not showing up, no effort, looked like everyone had a wank before the game started.

Our central midfield stinks as well....Gerrard needs benching

Well, looks like we've managed the joint most embarrassing result of the day. Looking forward to see the highlights of your game.

As for ours, Fucking woeful from start to finish.Looked like a pub team out there. Tactically, players not showing up, no effort, looked like everyone had a wank before the game started.

Our central midfield stinks as well....Gerrard needs benching

Face it, he's been passed it for 5 years, the sooner Liverpool realise that and replace him the sooner them as a club will move forward. Too much emphasis on the past at Liverpool in every sense.