The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Us 16th now.

Nothing much has changed, let's hope Liverpool get something today.

I was looking at our run of fixtures coming up, got me a bit worried like.

We've already peaked, I don't think we'll climb above where we are now for the rest of the season (assuming the manager keeps his job).

You don't think we'll climb above 16th?

Hadaway. Another spectacularly dramatic statement.

I think we'll get a point if we're lucky from the next eighteen available so I don't see us climbing the table from here. We've already had the easiest run of games we'll see all season and made a complete f***ing mess of it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF?!?!

Its f***ing amazing isn't it.  7 points from 5 games, but naturally we'll only get 1 point from the next 6 if we're lucky ???  Same kind of mind numbing s*** as "can't see where our next win will come from" last season, shortly followed by a win and again by "can't see where our next win will come from" :lol:

We lost, at home, to Hull, drew, at home, to a poor West Ham team and snuck a win against a very bad Fulham team. The only convincing result we've had was winning on the road at Villa.

So it's perfectly understandable to think we might be in the exact same position after a run of fixtures in which we play on the road 4 times and face far better clubs than we have to this point.

Performances don't win leagues though, points do. I appreciate that performances matter, like. Obviously. That's just in reference to the first part of your post, mind.

Us 16th now.

We've already peaked, I don't think we'll climb above where we are now for the rest of the season (assuming the manager keeps his job).

I think we'll get a point if we're lucky from the next eighteen available so I don't see us climbing the table from here. We've already had the easiest run of games we'll see all season and made a complete f***ing mess of it.

WTF?!?!

Its f***ing amazing isn't it.  7 points from 5 games, but naturally we'll only get 1 point from the next 6 if we're lucky ???  Same kind of mind numbing s*** as "can't see where our next win will come from" last season, shortly followed by a win and again by "can't see where our next win will come from" :lol:

We lost, at home, to Hull, drew, at home, to a poor West Ham team and snuck a win against a very bad Fulham team. The only convincing result we've had was winning on the road at Villa.

So it's perfectly understandable to think we might be in the exact same position after a run of fixtures in which we play on the road 4 times and face far better clubs than we have to this point.

:thup:

But what's more understandable than that is hoping for Altidore to score 10 against us. :lol:

Us 16th now.

WTF?!?!

Performances don't win leagues though, points do.

Yeah and as of now we have 7 from 5 that could become 7 from 6 which basically takes us out of the title chellenge. :lol:

Us 16th now.

WTF?!?!

Performances don't win leagues though, points do. I appreciate that performances matter, like. Obviously.

And yet even though we've got enough points to be 16th, you seem to think we're doing alright.  :lol:

Us 16th now.

WTF?!?!

Yeah and as of now we have 7 from 5 that could become 7 from 6 which basically takes us out of the title chellenge. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I certainly didn't mean we would be title challengers.

Us 16th now.

WTF?!?!

Performances don't win leagues though, points do. I appreciate that performances matter, like. Obviously.

And yet even though we've got enough points to be 16th, you seem to think we're doing alright.  :lol:

So if we win tomorrow and we go to 8th all of a sudden you will believe we can finish top ten?

Us 16th now.

WTF?!?!

:lol:

Was just taking the piss.

For a supposedly passing side, we are awful at passing.

Just fucked off with this game despite the result.

:lol: We can sympathize with our 2-0 HT lead anger.

:lol: Seven...EIGHT goddamn years ago. Ya'll can't forgive shit.

Guest bimpy474

Us 16th now.

WTF?!?!

So if we win tomorrow and we go to 8th all of a sudden you will believe we can finish top ten?

Like fuck he would.

Win-win game this one for you, Michael. :lol:

Are people serious with this nonsense about the team being in 16th. :lol: If we win tomorrow we will be joint 6th at worst. It is six games into the season and we have played five,which is less than every other team. Have a beverage. Calm down.

Every season people look at the fixtures and want to hurt themselves. Everyone else will play the same teams. Let things happen first.

Us 16th now.

WTF?!?!

:lol:

Was just taking the p*ss.

Aye, I kna.  :lol:

Us 16th now.

WTF?!?!

Like f*** he would.

I know.  :lol:

Us 16th now.

WTF?!?!

Nah. Reckon we will?

Us 16th now.

WTF?!?!

Nah. Reckon we will?

What? Win? Or finish top ten?

Us 16th now.

WTF?!?!

Nah. Reckon we will?

Well, both since you're asking?

Us 16th now.

WTF?!?!

Nah. Reckon we will?

Well, both since you're asking?

I think we'll get a draw tomorrow and think we will probably finish between 9th and 12th.

Win-win game this one for you, Michael. :lol:

:lol: How many relegations do I need until I'm fully in this gang?