The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Good interview from Ball to be fair to the Mackem t*** like.

what he say?

Nowt that you wouldn't expect like, but basically just answered each question honestly and in a composed manner, whilst protecting the players and club. He was asked if attitude was the main thing today and said well to be fair it is for every single game, etc.

yet so far from what di Canio would do :lol:

Good interview from Ball to be fair to the Mackem t*** like.

what he say?

Nowt that you wouldn't expect like, but basically just answered each question honestly and in a composed manner, whilst protecting the players and club. He was asked if attitude was the main thing today and said well to be fair it is for every single game, etc.

yet so far from what di Canio would do :lol:

:lol: Aye, pretty much.

There's only been one successful striker at Chelsea in close to 10 years. Drogba. It's a deep-rooted problem imo.

Technically Hasselbaink was at Chelsea till 2004.  :whistle:

Couldn't have been more pedantic if you tried.

Anelka and Kalou (a stretch, I know) are both strikers. They were simply deployed in different roles.

Kalou and Anelka's 1 in 5 records playing in bit part roles just cements TCD's post even more.

A real top class striker behind their midfield would be scoring 40 a season in all comps.  In Roman's era they have bought horrendously in the striker department.

Having said that, I hate the Lucas-Gerrard midfield. It's too static and struggles when they are pressed.

Like the "anyone-Gerrard" midfield partnerships, hence why he's never actually been as good as people think.

Like Alonso-Gerrard that won the Champions League.

Garcia is a fantastic coach.

Plus now that is a midfield.... De Rossi-Pjanic-Strootman :fwap:

Also despite what some may think of him, you cannoy deny the genuis of Totti still brilliant to watch.  :smitten:

Absolutely. I don't think I've ever given Garcia that much credit and was somewhat sceptical of his appointment but I'm happy to be totally won over by the bloke. Gervinho is looking like a very good player again and the game plan / playing style is really spot on. Impressed

Gervinho again, good finish, newcastle style defending

He ended up on his face like :lol: . Could totally see that being Debuchy mind :( To be fair Bologna haven't been that bad though.

Seeing Borriello though. f***ing hell..

Edit - Ljajic with the 5th :lol:  :smitten:

Speaking of Debuchy, in this system of Garcia's i can see why he looked good :lol:

Also am i wrong or is Ljajic the same one who Man Utd bought and got rid of pretty quickly?

Yeah. Not sure he ever went to Man Utd though, they just bought a first option or something. Got Tosic instead.