The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

See this is where Lennon will come out defending him, saying the ref was wrong. Neymar cheated, completely ignoring what Brown did.

100% Brown's fault and he's let his teammates and Celtic down, utter brainless c***.

That's my opinion of him generally.

Aye, he strikes me as a pretend hardman, think he is but he really isn't.

Definitely, he'd been clearly done by Neymar and resorted to his c*** nature.  I personally found Neymar's reaction comedy, I don't know why people get so wound up by stuff like that. That is football now, embrace it or get left behind, all part of the theatre imo

I just can't accept that stuff, i detest it and go mad at it. Still Neymar's reaction was because Brown gave him the chance to. Brown kicked him for no reason other than Brown is a massive t***.

See I really don't care about it, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Its still a foul regardless of reaction to it. If there is literally no contact it can wind me up though tbh. Yeah I hate him, absolute clogger of a footballer imo

I just can't have it. I was playing about 10 years ago in a friendly and this kid was running next to me, i didn't even touch him and he went down clutching his leg as if i tripped him, to win a free kick on the edge of the box. In a no mark Saturday League friendly. Ref fell for it, so i told the lad, come near me in this game again and i'm going to tackle you neck high.

First chance i got i smashed him, got the ball, the lot. Just said, that's a foul mate. Not proud but it just bugged me so much. 

See this is where Lennon will come out defending him, saying the ref was wrong. Neymar cheated, completely ignoring what Brown did.

100% Brown's fault and he's let his teammates and Celtic down, utter brainless c***.

Definitely, he'd been clearly done by Neymar and resorted to his c*** nature.  I personally found Neymar's reaction comedy, I don't know why people get so wound up by stuff like that. That is football now, embrace it or get left behind, all part of the theatre imo

I just can't accept that stuff, i detest it and go mad at it. Still Neymar's reaction was because Brown gave him the chance to. Brown kicked him for no reason other than Brown is a massive t***.

See I really don't care about it, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Its still a foul regardless of reaction to it. If there is literally no contact it can wind me up though tbh. Yeah I hate him, absolute clogger of a footballer imo

I just can't have it. I was playing about 10 years ago in a friendly and this kid was running next to me, i didn't even touch him and he went down clutching his leg as if i tripped him, to win a free kick on the edge of the box. In a no mark Saturday League friendly. Ref fell for it, so i told the lad, come near me in this game again and i'm going to tackle you neck high.

First chance i got i smashed him, got the ball, the lot. Just said, that's a foul mate. Not proud but it just bugged me so much. 

I'm with you 100% here bimpy, there's no place for it at all.

Guest bimpy474

I'm with you 100% here bimpy, there's no place for it at all.

I ref now, help run a U11's and a U8's team. The U11's are diving about so much it's a joke, basically every team they play does it and even my own son tried it on. He got told by me (over reaction or not), do that again and i'm not paying the £100 sigining on fee. You wont be playing.

It's not clever play, it's not "having the right to go down", it's should not be part of the game (agree with SanToon that sadly it actually is now). It's just cheating, plain old cheating.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: That's fair enough man,  like I said, with zero contact its a total joke, and not something I particularly like. I played Sunday League until quite recently and in one particular game I knocked it past a kid on the edge of the area, he stuck is leg out so I had to go past it, it knocked me off my stride and I would have lost the ball so I went down. He raged about it, but for me, thats a foul, simple as that. We scored from the resulting free kick :lol: Saw the kid not long after when we were out in town, he wasnt arsed about it then.

You sir are a bad bad man :lol:

I go down softly sometimes when I've been kicked in the shins, just to make sure I get the freekick. I don't roll around as if I'm suffering incredible pain though.

Part of the cancer.

Guest bimpy474

I go down softly sometimes when I've been kicked in the shins, just to make sure I get the freekick. I don't roll around as if I'm suffering incredible pain though.

Me neither, I don't see anything wrong with making sure you get a free kick. Especially at lower levels where you tend to get the shit kicked out of you. Its my opinion that if they stick a leg out, and they've impacted on your run/momentum then its fair enough imo

I would try to kick the living shit out of you two fairies :lol:

Not sure if I understand Santoon's story right, did you dive over the leg to avoid it - or did it make contact enough to make you fumble so you hammed it up and went to ground (when you could have stayed up)?

Me neither, I don't see anything wrong with making sure you get a free kick. Especially at lower levels where you tend to get the shit kicked out of you. Its my opinion that if they stick a leg out, and they've impacted on your run/momentum then its fair enough imo

Aye, I'm not so bothered about that stuff, it's the playacting and the rolling about that annoys me. And also the going down before contact.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: That's fair enough man,  like I said, with zero contact its a total joke, and not something I particularly like. I played Sunday League until quite recently and in one particular game I knocked it past a kid on the edge of the area, he stuck is leg out so I had to go past it, it knocked me off my stride and I would have lost the ball so I went down. He raged about it, but for me, thats a foul, simple as that. We scored from the resulting free kick :lol: Saw the kid not long after when we were out in town, he wasnt arsed about it then.

You sir are a bad bad man :lol:

:lol:  Twas a good freekick in the end. ( i felt it was in the area tbh)

Of course you did, it's where you landed after double pike with twist :lol:

I would try to kick the living shit out of you two fairies :lol:

:lol:

I don't mean I go down under any contact like. I mean if I'm running with the ball and someone blatantly kicks me in the legs. Something a Sunday league ref would normally allow to happen, including in the box.