The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

Please let Neymar score the winner.

Then run up and headbutt Lennon.

And go down clutching his face with his arm in the air. :lol:

While rolling over and over :lol:

Guest bimpy474

See this is where Lennon will come out defending him, saying the ref was wrong. Neymar cheated, completely ignoring what Brown did.

100% Brown's fault and he's let his teammates and Celtic down, utter brainless c***.

That's my opinion of him generally.

Aye, he strikes me as a pretend hardman, think he is but he really isn't.

Definitely, he'd been clearly done by Neymar and resorted to his c*** nature.  I personally found Neymar's reaction comedy, I don't know why people get so wound up by stuff like that. That is football now, embrace it or get left behind, all part of the theatre imo

I just can't accept that stuff, i detest it and go mad at it. Still Neymar's reaction was because Brown gave him the chance to. Brown kicked him for no reason other than Brown is a massive twat.

Hated the reaction, absolutely pathetic for a grown man. Well, a semi-grown man. But I agree about Brown, fool.

It's fake though, he's obviously not that hurt, its just a way to gain an advantage. I used to love it when Drogba did it, pure pantomime vilain. I

Exactly, it's pathetic and cheating. It's not WWE, it's meant to be a proper professional sport.