The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest Haris Vuckic

Don't think I've ever seen this camera angle from Villa Park before.

I've got it in 3D. Fucking class when that smoke bomb went off. It was like a Vietnam film.

Throwing something that leaves a trail is very thick.

I doubt that's something that concerned anyone prepared to throw a firework at the ref in a stadium full of people.

Makes it far easier for the LAPD to take them downtown and bust their asses.

I think soldado is struggling because he's apart of the dying breed of poachers .

I've got no idea why they bought him when you consider he is not all the different to Defoe

He doesn't really poach though. If anything he provides a lot more to build-up play than to being a goal threat. Which Defoe can't really do at all.

Guest bimpy474

Cheating cunt

Tbf he didn't i slowed it right down, and as Agbonlahor jumps into him he knocks Walker own wrist into his mouth. Really hard to notice unless you frame by frame it.

I think soldado is struggling because he's apart of the dying breed of poachers .

I've got no idea why they bought him when you consider he is not all the different to Defoe

He doesn't really poach though. If anything he provides a lot more to build-up play than to being a goal threat. Which Defoe can't really do at all.

His link up play is about par for the course for the level they are aiming for. Nothing special imo

I think having a striker like him creates a bit of a 1 dimensional side

Guest palnese

Villa are very one dimensional. Get wide bang it in - usually at ridiculous pace and/or bang it forward to Benteke to counter attack with pace.

They've had the least amount of possession in the PL this season. O'Neill 2.0