The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Hernandez is no where near good enough.

Nice Juan. :lol:

:lol:

:okay:

He's not, though.

He's perfectly good enough as a third choice striker.

He misses far too many chances, for the amount he gets. In a team that created less he'd be a waste.

He does far more than that though, his movement alone creates chance. He's a workhorse.

Hernandez is no where near good enough.

Nice Juan. :lol:

:lol:

:okay:

He's not, though.

He's perfectly good enough as a third choice striker.

He misses far too many chances, for the amount he gets. In a team that created less he'd be a waste.

He does far more than that though, his movement alone creates chance. He's a workhorse.

Hmm, fair point. Still not enough for me, though. I don't think he couldn't be very easily replaced.

Roberto Martinez too smooth.

Certain posters didn't want him as our manager. :lol:

Yeah, that annoyed me no end.

I know he got Wigan relegated, but he won a damn trophy with those scrubs. It was clear he would be exponentially better with more quality players.

Just as it was clear that Moyes would be clueless with more technical/quality players.

Roberto Martinez too smooth.

Certain posters didn't want him as our manager. :lol:

Yeah, that annoyed me no end.

I know he got Wigan relegated, but he won a damn trophy with those scrubs. It was clear he would be exponentially better with more quality players.

Just as it was clear that Moyes would be clueless with more technical/quality players.

Nail on the head.

Quite a stat that is...

From the BBC: An ominous sign for Barcelona fans, when Cristiano Ronaldo scores in the league for Real Madrid, they don't lose (84 wins and six draws).

And he has scored in his last six trips to the Nou Camp in all competitions...

Also, top 3 in the Budesliga already 10 points clear of 4th. Same gap between 3rd and 4th as 4th and 19th.

Was always going to be the two horse race between Bayern and Dortmund. Only good so, that Leverkusen is still in the mix.

Won't be for too long, though. The Champions League is already taking its toll on them.