The other games today - 2013/14

JH

so that was a fucking dive right?

Made the absolute most of incidental contact. Ref saw it, did nothing, stopped, thought about how funny it would be to ruin the match and then gave it.

Guest bimpy474

so that was a fucking dive right?

I didn't think he actually dived, it looked like he over balanced and fell into the W.B.A player. Never a pen in a million years mind.

Pretty dismal to think that we're already at about the pinnacle of our season in terms of the league table. An unlikely win tomorrow just puts us 9th again.

Southampton are 3rd.

The league is wide open for teams outside the top 6 this season if they can show a bit of consistency. The ones who make better use of their resources are more likely to finish closer to the top 6, so Southampton will probably be one of them. We could finish anywhere from 9th to 15th IMO. 

southampton haven't had the most difficuilt of starts. gets more difficuilt for them now looking at their upcoming fixtures. I'll be impressed if they are still top 4 come fa cup 3rd day.

They've played 11 of 19 opponents, including two of the 'top six'. Only lost once and won six.

Your post reminds me of what people said about us in 2011/12.

lets see what happens then.

We will, it just seems very churlish to deny them credit.

When will the authorities deal with this s*** either the refs corrupt or incompetent and it needs sorting

I didn't see the incident so don't know what the refs view of it was but if it is as people are saying, maybe the players who did it should be the focus as much as the officials.

When will the authorities deal with this s*** either the refs corrupt or incompetent and it needs sorting

I didn't see the incident so don't know what the refs view of it was but if it is as people are saying, maybe the players who did it should be the focus as much as the officials.

He saw it. He waited about five seconds to give the pen though.

Guest neesy111

Andre Marriner is an absolute cumsplat of a referee. Every time I see him he gets something wrong.

He was also responsible for one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen at Goodison Park when HBA made his full debut. We won 1-0, but we wouldn't have if that prick had his way.

I remember a most blatant penalty for us that day.

Pretty dismal to think that we're already at about the pinnacle of our season in terms of the league table. An unlikely win tomorrow just puts us 9th again.

Southampton are 3rd.

The league is wide open for teams outside the top 6 this season if they can show a bit of consistency. The ones who make better use of their resources are more likely to finish closer to the top 6, so Southampton will probably be one of them. We could finish anywhere from 9th to 15th IMO. 

southampton haven't had the most difficuilt of starts. gets more difficuilt for them now looking at their upcoming fixtures. I'll be impressed if they are still top 4 come fa cup 3rd day.

They've played 11 of 19 opponents, including two of the 'top six'. Only lost once and won six.

Your post reminds me of what people said about us in 2011/12.

lets see what happens then.

We will, it just seems very churlish to deny them credit.

They 'haven't played any one yet' - © Late 2011 Newcastle United critics.

At least they'll be shit next season right? ;)